BT Broadband, Phone and TV cashback deal

Options

Comments

• Bgman
    Bgman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The current BT deal for infinity 1 was offered with a £125 MasterCard and a £40 M&S card through broadband choices (currently Martins no1 deal). I am having it connected a week on Friday but the link to claim the £40 M&S card seems to be for an oldmoneysupermarket £50 love to shop voucher.

Does anyone know the correct link to be able to claim this?
  • Flyingjetman
    Options
    Applied for BT Infinity via the link from this website (one of the qualifying criteria) which offered £50 cash back AND a £150 pre-loaded debit card. I applied for the cash back when the service was activated and followed the link to apply for the debit card, however the BT website informs me I'm not eligible. Contacted BT via the Live Chat facility but they had no idea and said someone would contact me within 48 hours, still waiting... Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how was it resolved?
  • Wayne3765
    Wayne3765 Posts: 631 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I recently signed up on the Infinity deal that was listed on MSE and clicked through the link for a £125 credit card and £50 cashback.

I bookmarked the MSE page for info but it's been updated and now shows a different offer.

My service has been activated by BT and have claimed for the card but on the cashback claim form it asks for the website where I saw the promotion , do I put MSE or the web address of the actual link ? if it's the link can anyone remember who the offer was through broadband choices , uswitch etc ?
  • Jeffers1066
    Options
    Flying Jetman

Applied for BT Infinity via the link from this website (one of the qualifying criteria) which offered £50 cash back AND a £150 pre-loaded debit card. I applied for the cash back when the service was activated and followed the link to apply for the debit card, however the BT website informs me I'm not eligible. Contacted BT via the Live Chat facility but they had no idea and said someone would contact me within 48 hours, still waiting... Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how was it resolved?

When I logged on to the MyBT section and went to claim my reward the £150 reward card was there waiting to be claimed, just a click of the button.

I fell foul of the updated page though and don't have the link for the cashback claim form, if anyone can help
  • s.nas
    s.nas Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    To claim the £50 cheque from BT for the Infinity offer.

£50 cheque
    https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/cashback

£150 mastercard
    https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/

mse didnt help with the updated pages but found the links in old emails
  • CGG
    CGG Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    My switch to BT (from Sky) took place on 24.8.16. I'd followed the original link that was in the MSE Weekly email in July, and today received notification that my £150 Mastercard had been dispatched. Yay-yy! I just await news on the £50 cashback that was also part of the promotion.
  • ShanRun
    Options
    I applied in July for £150 + £50 cashback deal with BT Infinity. Got the £150 prepaid card from BT but not heard anything from affiliates@bt.com regarding the £50 cashback. Not even to confirm they received my details via their webform nor that they got either of my emails. Very poor from a communications company! Reporting to ombudsman. Feel that Money Saving Expert shouldnt be promoting these offers seeing the volume of complaints on the forum!
  • mystic_bertie
    Options
    Is the rewards cards finished, im looking to take out broadband but i cant see any mention of rewards cards.
  • stulx11
    Options
    I have a related issue. I signed up for BT Infinity on 28/7 after reading the MSE best buys article at the time. It pointed to an offer for orders made via cable.co.uk which gave both a £150 BT Reward Card (which I have) AND a £50 cheque-back (which I haven't).

Despite several attempts to claim this, BT seem to be oblivious to the offer. Has anyone else successfully claimed this, and if how?!
  • sweetcorn12
    Options
    Is the rewards cards finished, im looking to take out broadband but i cant see any mention of rewards cards.

Reward card is still on offer, and I think going through QUIDCO offers a better deal than the current deal via MSE going live this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure