Options

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ali-OK wrote: »
    Have found your diary! Will follow if I may :D
    Hope things improve with you, sounds very painful.

Hello and Croeso as they say in these parts:D

Consoling myself with a Christmas left over chocolate orange:)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Tried to pay into my new CU account this months 'weekly saving challenge' money.Hmmm cant get my bank to accept the details to do it online and although the bank help line is open 24/7 I really cant be bothered calling at this time of night - will sort tomorrow. Still haven't added up my vouchers etc - been busy tonight doing accounts for a local branch of a charity I am inlvolved with
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
  • Igamogam
    edited 1 February 2014 at 11:43AM
    Options
    Its a Saturday and waddaya know body clock says GET UP! Been up since about 5am. So far finished off charity accounts, shifted some money round, paid a few bills, checked Eb*y and parcelled up a couple of sales and done some surveys - You G*v now up to 3200 points :).

Big purrball came in late last night worst the wear for a fight I think - he is an ex rescue cat and still thinks he has to fight for survival! New purball on the hood and locals ( all tabbys in one form or other and who stick together and tend to live in each others houses:rotfl:) not taking to him very well. Hope our purrball OK and doest need vet - bit of a scratched nose and swelling over eye. Not stopped him eating though and bringing daily rodent:D

Its a FLW on Eb*y so will relist a couple of items that didnt sell last listing session.

I have a shed load of work work to do this weekend - I hate paperwork its not my thing - its just something I have to do to keep someone else happy and justified in their job IMHO. Only need to do about 10% of it to benefit my job:mad:

Feeling smug as I have come through January without a crisp passing my lips:rotfl: Its my weakness - posh crisps not your everyday stuff. I have resisted and after the first week or so havent missed them although cheese consumption has gone up:p. I will continue into February and intend to add chocolate, now all the Christmas stuff has finally gone. I have slowly got back to swimming and need to step that up next.Looking at the 2014 goals I have neglected the water consumption so far and feeling it so today is that day to start drinking more!

Money wise I must get onto bank to arrange online transfer of money into my CU account and do a 0% switch and sort out house and contents insurance. Might go back to bed for a bit first feels like I have done half a days work already:eek:
  • Ali-OK
    Ali-OK Posts: 4,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    You've done loads already, well done!

Poor purrball, hope he is ok.

We've eaten alot less crisps in Jan (they are my evening snack weakness) - only because I've cleared out and re-organised all the kitchen cupboards and they've got hidden behind the cereal and forgotten about! :D

Enjoy another sleep if you can :D
    Back on the DFW Wagon:

CC - £3,300 on 0% til 04/2020
    CC - £4,500 on 0% til 02/2019
    Loan - £12,063.84 as at 4/1/18
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Since an early morning fast-out-of-the-blocks-start, have now really slowed up :( Have though relisted 10 things on Eb*Y and got a few other things in mind to put up there quickly. Ooh and £13.31 for T*pcashback which once in account is going straight on a CC bill:)

Forgot rugby was back on...did it ever go away?? OH now glued to TV so no sense out of him for next couple of hours:rotfl: Best stay out of way as I just laugh at when he 'scores a try' - heaven help the cats if they are near by as they are likely to be used in a conversion:rotfl:

Think I will go and do weekly shop which I have given no thought to whatsoever.............T*sco will be quiet;)
  • Igamogam
    edited 2 February 2014 at 11:21AM
    Options
    Well as far as this family is concerned the right teams won yesterday :) Yes we are a 2 nation household:)

Finally got my online payment to CU sorted :) So have paid in this months money for the weekly saving thread. Total is now £36 :)

Too much to do today. Back later
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Had a busy day. Around about 10pm tonight I had a sneezing fit and have suddenly come down with a rotten cold :( Dosed up with the hot anti cold stuff - never works for me but I take them anyway!
  • Ali-OK
    Ali-OK Posts: 4,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh no, :( hope it goes as quick as it arrived. Yes, those anti-cold things never work on me either :rotfl:
    Back on the DFW Wagon:

CC - £3,300 on 0% til 04/2020
    CC - £4,500 on 0% til 02/2019
    Loan - £12,063.84 as at 4/1/18
  • patanne
    patanne Posts: 1,286 Forumite
    edited 5 February 2014 at 11:02AM
    Options
    Have you ever tried hot lemonade. Just heat (ETA bring to the boil) a mug full in the microwave (or even a pan) and drink. If it works for you, it will even work with a 17p a bottle diet lemonade.
  • Rollercoaster_Rach
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better Ig? My colds come hard and fast...gone now x
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing