Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• MistyMountainTop
    Options
    I'm really sorry Scott, you haven't posted any updates about what was happening, I was hoping for some good news with you moving into your new flat. I won't ask again.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    i cant have pets in my new place and the ex wont let me see them
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I'm really sorry Scott, you haven't posted any updates about what was happening, I was hoping for some good news with you moving into your new flat. I won't ask again.

I apologise Misty i snapped i shouldnt of but there 7 dogs i really really miss and she psrdon my french but she is being a see you next tuesday
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Does it ever get any easier? I received a text off the ex this morning can you ring virgin and check why they have turned off the broadband and phone and tele. Well have you paid them anything? Yeah 30 in december and 30 last week, the bill she knew when i moved had 100 arrears and charges were going on a tenner a month.

She has submitted change of account forms that they have rejected as she put that we havent had the service 3 years which in a way is part true part not. In 2016 we briefly set about taking it out but skys broadband was so bad i very quickly changed my mind.

I am getting too see the dogs on sunday, i am going training with her and the guys. I blew my stack a fair bit this morning although i dont live there anymore i am doing the decent thing and some may call me a mug for doing this.

I pay half the mortgage still 205pm and the ex gets 100pm for my mobile and my sons which is 40quid, the rest i insist she spends on dog food.

I argued and argued this morning look it stops all of it if you dont let me see the guys.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Kerching the bank balance gets better and the debt balance gets slightly lower

16 pound has just hit my account from mingle respondi.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    louby40 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your girlfriend - that's rubbish.

I'm waiting for a few payouts too on my surveys

Prolific Academic - just waiting for 80p then I can cash out £20
    Pinecone research - £3 to go into Paypal
    You Gov - I need 925 points before I can cash £50
    OnePoll - I'm only at £18.05 - it's so slow but £40 payout, so just plodding on
    Mintvine - I have 506 points cash out £8 when I get 1000

Topcashback - I have £29 confirmed but not yet ready to pay out and £9 pending

So quite a bit sitting there waiting! Wish it would just hurry up lol

if you have the time try these two both are steady away jobs but good payers

https://mingle.respondi.com/?chosen_site=3

https://www.opiniumresearch.com/Portal/default.aspx

I get 3-4 payouts of each a year and free stuff too test off mingle quite often
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    I apologise Misty i snapped i shouldnt of but there 7 dogs i really really miss and she psrdon my french but she is being a see you next tuesday

No problem Scott, l totally understand. I hope you are able to see them more often.

Did you talk to your LF?

I just signed up for mingle, thanks! I signed up for the other one yesterday, I appreciate the recommendations :)
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Yeah we spoke last night all finished but its for the best

its too soon any way re the LF and i would always have the dodgy family thing in the back of my mind
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sorry to hear things haven't worked out with LF.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Its fine dont worry i am over it

Life goes forward and all that i have too think re the bigger picture etc
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback