Paying off debt to freedom

Options

Comments

• camz2017
    camz2017 Posts: 347 Forumite
    Options
    Wow that’s a long time, what do you think is holding you back? Confidence, body image, nerves? If you’re London based come on a date with me :D Call it a practice round... seriously though what’s the worst that can happen, you’re just meeting a random person and either get on or do not, but either way you’re going to be fine afterwards and go on your merry way. It’s no different to meeting someone in the kitchen at work and having a chat, only you’re out in a different setting.

... & re diet I’m having a salad later, maybe egg salad, will decide this evening.

Like how you describe my life as the single care free world, honestly couldn’t care less I think care free sums it up. It’s also why people hate me lol, too care free for most. :D
    BC 0/15305.83 MBNA: 0/11231.16 TESCO 0/822.87 LOAN 0/4272.67
  • timetobefrugal
    Options
    Think I'm just a creature of habit, in my defense I don't have a lot of spare time or cash to be dating! I'll download a dating app and get fed up after a few days......

Do you tack macros? I've started doing it this past week hoping it will help me stay on track and shift some lbs.

As long as you are happy and not breaking too many hearts that's all that matters, live life how you want too!

On another note think our DFDs are pretty much the same, let's see if we can celebrate on here in 4 year's time :T
    Debt Total October 2017 £20,511.27 :eek::eek:
  • camz2017
    Options
    I track macros religiously, if it fits in my macros I can eat it. Macro wise a salmon steak and rice can be quite similar to a burger! I have my bad days like today where my macros will be off but my total calories will be on track. I have my fitness pal plus so I can see my remaining macros not just calories.

Ask yourself if you’d be happier to have someone around, if so make it happen. That’s how I decide everything :) I like to try new things and do new things, life’s short. I don’t break too many hearts - I don’t end up with people long enough :D

Will checkout your diary properly later.
  • camz2017
    Options
    The girlfriends got super weird because I’ve told her I don’t wanna see her tonight... I’m not in the mood so I’ve told her I’m not replying until she says she’s sorry. Maybe I’m a control freak but whatever she can deal with it. got a bunch of new hires joining tomorrow, they’ve done HR intros today, 3 of the guys are basically graduates. It’s gonna kill me having to work with them for sure, they will make silly mistakes and it’ll put me in a bad mood lol. Anyway, if they suck they will soon fix up, nobody likes working until 10PM to fix their mistakes. Learn or have no life that’s how I teach.
  • camz2017
    Options
    Gone for strength 10 out of 10 coffee in preperation for the graduates.
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    Hope the graduates aren't too bad today Camz!
  • natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    camz2017 wrote: »
    The girlfriends got super weird because I’ve told her I don’t wanna see her tonight.

Ah, but did you do it in a nice way?

Hope your day wasn't so bad? I am definitely not a patient person and I expect any new recruit to be able to understand and apply what I am telling them pretty much instantly!
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • camz2017
    Options
    How do you tell someone nicely that you don’t wanna see them?!

I just said “I’m tired I don’t wanna hangout” & she was all “so you don’t wanna see me.” & I was like “yeah don’t come over tonight.” Appreciate that was winding her up but I’m not gonna try and cater for her silliness, she hasn’t apologised yet so it’s stalemate. I’ve had 16 WhatsApp’s today not a single one contains the word sorry, so I’m not replying, she got up this morning and messaged me like nothing has happened.... just no. I made it crystal clear she needs to apologise last night.

Graduates were ok I took them out for pizza and drinks (will expense it back), a couple of the guys play rugby so I like them automatically, they also happened to be the ones good at IT so they’d fall into my realm. Both keen on gym, got my humour... seems we finally have some normal graduates join the team and I won’t be trying to get them out of my team lol. The graduates usually end up hating me for a while until they get upto speed and then we get on well, I’m trying to be nicer this year as you all know hence my pizza and drinks which I organised this morning. I’m gonna try and be nice, I usually take a lot of pleasure in giving them super tight deadlines to watch them suffer loool, gotta get my fun somehow. Nicer me anyways, need that good karma. :D:D
  • camz2017
    Options
    Just got home and the cleaners left us some chocolate and snacks wishing us happy new year.

All mine now...
    Free food to me, yay. :D
  • natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    camz2017 wrote: »
    How do you tell someone nicely that you don’t wanna see them?!

Just by explaining your reasons; like "I've got a potentially horrendous day ahead of me tomorrow, I'm a bit tired after hanging out over the weekend (which was great!) and I just need to get some sleep so tomorrow is bearable."

What you are waiting for her to apologise for?

Glad your new recruits sound okay - how nice are you organising pizza and drinks? Definitely some good karma points in your favour as I bet it made their first day a bit nicer!

You could share some of the chocolate and snacks with your house-mates and earn some more good karma points! ? :D
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure