Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Keekee that's fantastic news, congratulations!!! Def gives the rest of us some hope lol. Totally normal to feel cautious, but this is a completely new & different pregnancy, everything crossed for you for a happy & healthy 9 months.

Still no sign of the witch & a bit more spotting today, although it's brown this time (was pink yday). Normally I only spot a little bit maybe a few hours before AF actually arrives. Based on my normal cycle length, AF isn't due until tomorrow/Thurs, but I oved a lot earlier this month, so I think I'm about 15-16dpo. Longest lp I've had before was 12. Trying to keep calm & not read too much into it.
  • clarabell1984
    clarabell1984 Posts: 1,181 Forumite
    Options
    Just popping back to say congratulations Kee Kee! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hope everyone is well and hoping to see more BFPs soon :) xxx
  • firebird082
    Options
    Fantastic new Keekee, that's so good to hear.

Meanwhile my OPKs have gone a bit odd this month - still on the flashing smiley face though by all rights I should have ovulated yesterday or the day before. I re-used last month's reader stick, and haven't been doing every day - would that affect the accuracy of the test?

And on a topic we discussed a few pages ago, I went back to check what time of day to use the CBD OPK and it says first urine after longest sleep, so first thing in the morning. Which is good, as that's what I've been doing!
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Hey firebird - reusing stick should be fine I did that a few times. Every other day does risk having missed it as the levels may the taper off again and if you'd got a static you'd have stopped testing, but I don't know how likely that is.

How many flashing have you had?

And congrats kee kee! Hope to see you on the other thread soon xx
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    CD1 for me now :(:(
  • cats2012
    Options
    Oh Angel I'm so sorry I had everything crossed :-(
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Sorry to hear Angel :(
  • firebird082
    Options
    cats2012 wrote: »
    Hey firebird - reusing stick should be fine I did that a few times. Every other day does risk having missed it as the levels may the taper off again and if you'd got a static you'd have stopped testing, but I don't know how likely that is.

How many flashing have you had?

Just checked and my first flashing was last Wed, and I've tested every day since Fri, so unlikely to have missed it I think. Maybe tomorrow is the day...
  • cats2012
    Options
    I once got 9 flashing before static so don't worry :-)
  • MancMama4
    MancMama4 Posts: 623 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations Keekee, so happy for you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy x
    MancMama4 (35) TTC since Apr 15, MMC Dec 15, Our Rainbow Baby Charlie arrived Dec 16 :heart2:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback