My survey

Anyone received any survey invites from my survey lately?Havent had any for ages now and none available on website though only have 66 points so not worried if they"ve gone under.

Comments

• I used to get loads of surveys from them in one go then none for ages.

Then earlier this year I said yes to getting sent some waffles and doing a survey on them after. The waffles came but the survey didn't, nor did any other survey for a couple of months.

I contacted them to ask why and got some generic rubbish that my registration failed quality control and my account had been deactivated. I asked them what failed quality control and they said its their policy not to give reasons for deactivating peoples account. I can still actually login but just never get any surveys.

Fortunately I only had 20 points which is less than 20p and whilst it was a nice little earner when bombarded with survey invites, the surveys were very tedious and money wasn't that great given the amount of time spent on the surveys.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    I have done 3 today :)
  • jules888
    jules888 Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for all replies.Will just have to be patient and see if get any more.
    I was getting them regularly.
  • I also used to get a lot & was active on it pretty much every day. But I haven't had anything from them for around 3 or 4 weeks now. I hope I get a few more soon as I am on 350 points so I'd like to at least just get another 200 points to be able to redeem it & then if I don't get anymore after that I'll just stick with some of the other sites I'm on. They do seem tedious at times but I have earned a nice little contribution towards Christmas so I don't mind doing them while I'm catching up on the soaps :)
  • I've had a handful of surveys in the last few days. You can redeem 345 points for £3 PayPal, by the way, if you're stuck :)
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I had loads last week and managed to withdraw an £5 and an £3 but this week all has gone very quiet! Usually happens though, in a week or so I'll get loads again!
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    I haven't had a survey from them since April. GlobalTestMarket, on the other hand, is normally 3 or 4 a day. I redeemed £30 2 weeks ago and I am already a survey away from doing the same.
  • After my reply last week about being stuck on 350 points I received enough surveys over the last few days to be able to redeem a £5 Amazon voucher. I've redeemed that & have just noticed another survey invite in my email, which I will check out properly a bit later.

x
  • same thing no surveys they used to flood my inbox with them , but i cant moan i have cashed out £15 with them in the last week , i remember i done about travel habits and it gave 350 points .
    i'm still waiting for the survey flood again i just hate the fact that you get that message sorry this survey is temporary unavailable so annoying
  • I redeemed my £5 voucher but it's gone quiet again with them & I've barely got anything in the last few weeks. I'm sure it will pick up again though so I'll just keep checking :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure