The Ultimate Incentive part 10. The only thing holding you back is you.

Options

Comments

• shrimpy_80
    shrimpy_80 Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    Options
    Lara44 wrote: »
    CMD - sorry to hear about all that has happened. I am sure you're really worried and upset for your Gran. I really hope Evie feels better soon. Sometimes it seems like it never rains but it pours. I really hope that things will get better soon.

CMD, sorry not to be able to add anything but Lara expressed what I wanted to say better than I could. Will keep you and those close to you in my thoughts x

Tete, love the dress! What fabric are you thinking of?

Wendz, congratulations on the rings! Any pics? I got mine a few weeks ago and keep getting told off for trying it on and showing everyone, apparently that is not allowed! :o What are you planning for your placecards?
    Barclaycard [STRIKE]£7,296.35[/STRIKE] £6134.99 - MBNA [STRIKE]£4,182.88[/STRIKE] £3267.08 - O/draft [STRIKE]£569.31[/STRIKE] £413.59 - Capital One [STRIKE]£1477.55[/STRIKE] £1451.44
    Total debt [STRIKE]£12048.54[/STRIKE] £11267.10 6% paid
  • Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the congratulations girls! :D

No symptoms yet... just feel slightly crampy from time-to-time. :) OH doesn't really believe it and has declared that he won't sleep until he sees a scan picture... so I have a feeling we'll have to pay for a private scan in a few weeks to put his mind at ease! :o

Sorry to hear about your bad times CMD, hope things look up for you and your family soon.
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Aaah, my DD's father didn't believe I was pregnant either until the scan - even though I was hyper-sensitive to various aromas, had horrible heartburn and was as sick as a dog all the time!!
  • zigmeister
    zigmeister Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Options
    I should be asleep as got an early start but I had to come on to say congratulations Birdie and Mr Birdie! Absolutely chuffed for you both - definitely didn't shed a tear.. :o:D I'm so so happy - you'll make wonderful parents :) xx

Will read properly and join in the new thread chat Wednesday when OH isn't round but hope everyone is well! :)
    Total Debt (Dec 2015) £11,500 : Currently £7,675
    House Deposit Savings : £8,600/£25,000
    Lose 21lb : 0/21
  • Birdie85
    Options
    Awww special internet friends are The Best, so lovely knowing you were all rooting for me! :) Off to see the midwife this morning (!!!) and trying to think of a way to explain 2 appointments in 2 days to the people at work! :o
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It's none of their business, but yeah could one of them be a 'dental appointment'? Hope all goes well! x
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • Birdie85
    Options
    I've just mumbled something about seeing the nurse today for 'more routine blood tests' as I've had a lot of tests over the last year or so no-one batted an eye! I think I'm just overthinking as I feel like there's a big flashing light above my head now! :o

Oh and fun fact; I don't think I'll pull off the classic 'vintage brow' look as I've just noticed that mine are massively wonky! One is significantly higher than the other, never really saw it until I started colouring them in! :eek: Not only do I have an alien eye but I've got an alien brow too! Bummer! :p
  • Birdie85
    Options
    Maybe if I walk with my head on a constant tilt I could get away with it... :rotfl:
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is my ring, really plain and simple but I wanted one like that

9954112?$detail$

Birdie- i hated the wait till 12 week scan, seemed to drag so much.
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I love it Wendz, that's what I would go for - I like the symbolism :)
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport