IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Euro Car Parks 'Parking Charge Notice'

Options
14567810»

Comments

• isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 March 2017 at 9:46PM
    Options
    jase.2 wrote: »
    Wondered how you got on with this one??

I got the same notice today from this retail park asking for £60, inclined to just ignore it and not shop there again lol

Do what the poster says above your post. Don't ignore - that is old advice!

Also start your own thread!!!

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Wondered how you got on with this one??

I got the same notice today from this retail park asking for £60, inclined to just ignore it and not shop there again lol

Jayzus H C....... this thread is over 8 years old. !!!!!!! :cool:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • jase.2
    jase.2 Posts: 63 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    isplumm wrote: »
    Do what the poster says above your post. Don't ignore - that is old advice!

Also start your own thread!!!

Mark

ALSO i do not recall asking for your specific advice!!!

The post I replied to was in 2015 and I think I can ask that poster how things worked out for an example in the same retail park if I want to
  • jase.2
    jase.2 Posts: 63 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Jayzus H C....... this thread is over 8 years old. !!!!!!! :cool:

Cant you read? The post I replied to is less than two years old and i dont need your approval to reply to it
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    But you certainly need to heed advice from the people who give up their time to help people, if YOU want to get help. As it is you're doing a great job of alienating the very people you need on your side.

PS - regarding the person you asked the question to ... they have only 2 posts on this forum, and:

Last Activity: 13-04-2015 1:20 PM

You really think they'll see your post?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,755 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 15 March 2017 at 11:11PM
    Options
    Cant you read? The post I replied to is less than two years old and i dont need your approval to reply to it

Even if it was 2 months old it's too old to reply on. There's a whole two pages of posts from today here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

Please read today's postings and start with 'NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST'. At/near the top.

You will need us at court defence stage, you know, if Euro Car Parks break the habit of recent years and try like other PPCs are, since a change in 2016 (yes, since this ancient archive thread) to shift towards aggressive suing. So get up to date, no reading 8 year old (or even 2 year old) threads and thinking it is good to ignore a charge which may result in a court claim. Today's posts are where you need to be.

Read the NEWBIES thread first and appeal as keeper, like everyone does. Not saying who was driving.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ALSO i do not recall asking for your specific advice!!!

The post I replied to was in 2015 and I think I can ask that poster how things worked out for an example in the same retail park if I want to

Wow ...

I suggest you ignore my advice - don't start a new thread, don't read the section Coupon-Mad pointed to and make sure you ignore the letters that Euro carpark sent you - I am sure it will be fine - saying that of course it isn't me who is being threatened with a parking charge of £60, so want do I care?

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure