Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Hello, Miss_Mario! Thank you for the clarification! I really like Vaporeon's too so that will do! :rotfl:

Believe me, I am the biggest nerd going, I am even a Trekkie! All nerds welcome here!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lego man is good for you but remember to take credit for how much you are achieving by yourself, this is YOU coping with your anxiety so much better than you ever have! Lego Man is confirming just how relaxed you are these days, seriously you have come such a long way. Have a read back sometime over your old posts, trust me the difference is amazing! This is all you working hard on yourself, you have been so strong and brave to confront your fears, never sell yourself short on that. You are doing wonderfully!

Oh, and full marks to Lego Man for admitting it was his ex's hair. He didn't panic and told you the truth. It also reassures you that there is nothing going on with her now because if there was he would have tried to cover his tracks. Lego Man is one of the good guys.

WaS,

Thanks again. I am very touched by your message. I think the biggest thing is that I know where I stand. With my ex he would flip flop. One day want to see me then next be a total and grumpy person. He is not well and I am not sure he will ever be happy.

I am relaxed as I don't feel I need to demand/pursue to get attention from lego man. He texts me every morning and evening. So I know that he is thinking about me. And is really honest when he sees me saying he has missed me :) Amazing the difference a person can make to you.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    I've got 2 evvee's, could have got a third be before, but didn't catch it. I read about a hack that you can use to choose the evolution that you want. I want a Vaporeon! D wants to know what's happened to his wife and who's kidnapped the real Georgie lol!

Couldn't get into our close before as they're still doing roadworks and they were doing the bit by our entrance, and the guy was like "sorry lass, can't let you in for about an hour", so I had to park at the MIL's couple of minutes away but it was p'ing down. :mad:
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    I have two vaporeons and a jolteon. There are eevees everywhere around here! My vaporeons are currently hanging out at the gym though.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    Just got an Abra whilst driving home. D was like "slowdown, slow down....STOP!!" :rotfl:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,756 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ok, foreign language speakers. My facebook page has turned Spanish of its own accord. As all the settings are now in Spanish, I have no idea how to turn it back into English again.:rotfl:
    Help.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 August 2016 at 10:15PM
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Ok, foreign language speakers. My facebook page has turned Spanish of its own accord. As all the settings are now in Spanish, I have no idea how to turn it back into English again.:rotfl:
    Help.

press the little arrow on the top far right of your face book page click settings then language settings is 8th one down then language is 6 down on the list to the left.Hope that makes sense
  • elsien
    Options
    Arrgh - now I have pirate English. Didn't even know that existed.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 August 2016 at 10:22PM
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Arrgh - now I have pirate English. Didn't even know that existed.
    me neither the other English is the one underneath .There are three lol English pirate English UK and English US . I am curious now what is English pirate like?
  • elsien
    Options
    Incomprehensible. Lots of ahoy my hearties and suchlike. I was nearly as clueless as with the Spanish. There's an upside down English as well - the only reason I could think of for that is if you accidentally turn the computer display upside down - another trick I have inadvertently managed in the past as well.:o

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback