Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• Vodafone/Nathan

I did that and it got me nowhere. I'm now in official deadlock with Vodafone and I'm hoping the Ombudsman can sort out this mess. I cannot wait to leave the company! Customer service is the worst I have ever come across.
  • Froggy27
    Options
    All i can say is DO NOT go with Vodafone. The customer service in the last few months has been appalling.. i am now in a case that they have sent my phone - under contract - for repair and NOBODY can tell me where it is.... I wasn't given a replacement phone as it was not available.. solution was given: ' to buy their cheap handset for £20'. I phone the shop which sent my phone for repair 2 or 3 times a day, leave messages no answer. Phone 191 or complaints line..they cannot tell me where the phone is!!! And when I ask for an email to write a complaint.. the only address is a postal address as VODAFONE DOES NOT have email addresses for customers... welcome to a communications company!! The worst is their track a repair service tells me my phone has been repaired and dispatched within few days of being sent away but they don't where !! Awful awful company and i have spoken to so many different services and spent long calls and still no answers, no solutions...Teams don't seem to talk to each other, Manager are never available to talk and all I hear is Sorry but we don't have the information, or sorry we can't access this team.. phone back..I cannot spend 40 minutes (length of useless call tonight) while at work... I have been with VF for so long by the service the past 2 years has gone down so badly ..very sad for such a big company.
  • A_Flock_Of_Sheep
    A_Flock_Of_Sheep Posts: 5,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    edited 29 September 2016 at 10:29PM
    Options
    Froggy27 - the "customer service" has been appalling for way over just the last few months and they have featured in the Daily Mail several times over it now. Seems they do little about it. I pity the people who haven't been able to deal with things via MSE as they don't know about it. I know people have even been in tears and suffered stress at the hands of this communications shower.

I hate Vodafone but feel smug that my phone was my late husband's and was still in his name when they mucked me around. So I stopped paying and shredded the "you owe us money" letters sent to him. They must still be going to the old house. I suspect they have been hammering his credit file too but the egg is on their face. Funny isn't it - VF ignored all my "signed for complaint letters" yet have been very able to write out with delusional letters asking for money for the pitiful and woeful service they delivered when the gravy train derailed for them.

Anyway I am about to upgrade to the IP 7 and can use the value of my since unlocked VF iP6 to go towards my totally SIM free direct from Apple and unlocked device.

Cheers Vodafone xx
  • flo_jo99
    Options
    So ... how long does it take to get an automated reply with a reference number?
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    Pretty instant.
  • Gigabit
    Options
    Reference: 14323420
  • squinty
    squinty Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi squinty,

I've checked your reference and can see that our team have received your message.

Our team will most likely call you, and email - when they email, you can reply and include any attachments you like at this stage.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK

Just a quick note to say thank you for quckly sorting out my problem, where others have failed.

Please pass on my regards to Sukhi who was fantastic

Thanks
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Froggy92,

I'm disappointed to hear about the experience you've had. If you haven't done so already, please follow the steps here and our team can get this looked into for you.

Hello flo_jo99,

After submitting our form, you should receive an auto-reply with a reference number in the subject within 30 minutes.

If you don't receive this, please try the following:
    - Clear your cookies and cache
    - Use an alternative internet browser
    - If you have access to an alternative email address, use this

Hi Gigabit,

I've checked your reference for you and can see that our team received your message at 16:53, today - we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Hi squinty,

Thank you for updating the thread :)

I'll pass your thanks onto Sukhi, I'm glad she was able to get this sorted for you.

Regards,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Froggy27
    Froggy27 Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Sarah but i have tried few times to send a form and getting this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

any other way? i have written the story 3 times now...
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    See post 597 on page 30.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business