Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    edited 6 October 2016 at 10:14AM
    Options
    Hi danzinsky,

We've responded to your emails, however we have not heard back from you. Our last message to you was dated the 31 August.

Hi bonobo1,

When filling out form, please limit the characters used in the 'Question' box and try submitting the form again.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Vodafone
    edited 6 October 2016 at 10:14AM
    Options
    Hi Syeda2000,

We have responded to your email on the 8 September. Please respond to this email for more help regarding your issue.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi zassimo,

We've seen the emails you've sent and this has been forwarded on to the team you've been in contact with previously. They should be in touch with you on Monday.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
  • bonobo1
    Options
    Nathan, i have tried limiting the characters already as it was mentioned earlier in the thread, to the point where i tried only one line of text, also tried it with another email address but still no reply?
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi bonobo1,

In this case please check your spam/junk folder as the email may have gone there. If not, please try submitting the form from another browser.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
  • bonobo1
    Options
    OK so i've tried it from Chrome and explorer now using 2 different email addresses and not received a reply from either.
  • p_o_l_l_y
    Options
    Hi,

I've submitted a complaint twice, following your exact instructions at the top of the thread, but have never received a complaint number to be able to chase it up on this forum. Yes, I have checked my junk emails. I am at the end of my tether with Vodafone and its complaints system - how am I supposed to get an answer if you never respond? And when you tell me to submit my complaint again, how likely is it that it will work the third time?!
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2016 at 7:55PM
    Options
    p_o_l_l_y wrote: »
    Hi,

I've submitted a complaint twice, following your exact instructions at the top of the thread, but have never received a complaint number to be able to chase it up on this forum. Yes, I have checked my junk emails. I am at the end of my tether with Vodafone and its complaints system - how am I supposed to get an answer if you never respond? And when you tell me to submit my complaint again, how likely is it that it will work the third time?!

Send an external email with the heading WRT135 - MSE to:-

[EMAIL="eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk"]eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • bonobo1
    Options
    Thanks Mobile Junkie, i now have a complaint number....#14181990

Nathan, what happens now?
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi bonobo1,

We've received your message and a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Once you hear back from our team could you also provide them with information regarding your original issue.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure