Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 19 January 2018 at 1:27PM
    Options
    Pyxis wrote: »
    Re. the thread, I suppose it's trickier without our honourable leader. :(

But she has been in a bad way.

WaS, if you're lurking, do pop in, if you feel up to it! :A
    You started a brilliant set of threads, and helped loads of people!

Morning All,

Yes I am missing WaS as well. Not the same without her. She does like sloths does she not?

I have failed to link a picture off to work on my tech skills LOL!!!

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just realised it was a bit of a cheek posting about the thread when I don't post much myself but my intentions were good. Elsien why not organise a night out with your friends it might give you a boost.Maybe Gitdog has picked up on your mood?
  • calleyw
    Options
    Morning all,

Hand shakes, hugs and squishes all around.

Flipping heck can't even put in a picture in a post. Failing badly today :(

Anyway trying my hardest not to go and make chocolate brownies to shovel down my throat.

Today not a good day. Feeling really low and teary and no idea why. Nothing has happened. Just woke up feeling a bit fat lump. Did not help over hearing a woman at the gym who had said she had a baby 9 months ago and she looked fantastic :( I know AM loves me as I am. But still I am big fat moo.

Anyway better let the dog out before he wets himself.

Everyone take care.

Yours

Calley X

• Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    calleyw wrote: »
    Flipping heck can't even put in a picture in a post.

Ever since they changed photobucket and made it a pain to use I haven't had a clue how to post pictures.
    Today not a good day. Feeling really low and teary and no idea why. Nothing has happened. Just woke up feeling a bit fat lump. Did not help over hearing a woman at the gym who had said she had a baby 9 months ago and she looked fantastic :( I know AM loves me as I am. But still I am big fat moo.

Firstly, you're not a big fat moo!! Secondly, please try not to compare yourself to other people. It's not something which will ever cheer you up and you're also comparing one tiny part of who/what you each are. Okay, she may have a fantastic figure but you don't know anything else about her. It may be because her husband's an evil tyrant who told her that he'd leave her if she took longer than 6 months to lose her baby-weight and she'd give anything to have someone like AM who would love her no matter what.

Rather than focusing on other people try to remember the good things about you and you life (yes, I know that's a LOT easier said than done...)
  • calleyw
    Options
    Izadora wrote: »
    Ever since they changed photobucket and made it a pain to use I haven't had a clue how to post pictures.

That will be the answer

Firstly, you're not a big fat moo!! Secondly, please try not to compare yourself to other people. It's not something which will ever cheer you up and you're also comparing one tiny part of who/what you each are. Okay, she may have a fantastic figure but you don't know anything else about her. It may be because her husband's an evil tyrant who told her that he'd leave her if she took longer than 6 months to lose her baby-weight and she'd give anything to have someone like AM who would love her no matter what.

Rather than focusing on other people try to remember the good things about you and you life (yes, I know that's a LOT easier said than done...)

I am grossly over weight for my height. I am well aware that I should not compare myself to others. As you are right you only see one tiny part of their lives. And she probably has worked hard to get back to her pre baby weight.

I went to kettle fit class the other day. And I could not do some of the exercises like burpees. It just make me feel such a failure. I lack co-ordination as well. Which is not helpful. I know how I got the size I am. By shoveling food down my throat.

Its just on days like this I feel like a big fat failure. And that I don't contribute enough to the house, and community or anything.

Right having toast for lunch. Thought was better than brownies :rotfl:

Yours

Calley X

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

.)

Try postimage. They are much easier than photobucket, and you don't need to open an account if you just want to post pics.

http://postimages.org
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,750 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I went to kettle fit class the other day. And I could not do some of the exercises like burpees. It just make me feel such a failure. I lack co-ordination as well. Which is not helpful. I know how I got the size I am. By shoveling food down my throat.

That's just because you're only just starting to exercise Calley. It's perfectly normal not to be able to do everything to start off with whatever size or shape you are. You should have seen me in pilates last week when everyone except me was having no trouble with one particular exercise and I kept falling flat on my face with a load groan. :rotfl:Despite being a small person and younger than half of them.
    Just build up slowly. And give yourself credit for getting there in the first place.

On a more positive note than earlier my snowdrops are out, which always makes me smile.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • calleyw
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    That's just because you're only just starting to exercise Calley. It's perfectly normal not to be able to do everything to start off with whatever size or shape you are. You should have seen me in pilates last week when everyone except me was having no trouble with one particular exercise and I kept falling flat on my face with a load groan. :rotfl:Despite being a small person and younger than half of them.
    Just build up slowly. And give yourself credit for getting there in the first place.

I suppose so. But I just feel out of my depth. Going to boxercise tomorrow!!!!!!

Me and AM do a routine we have been set by a PT at the gym a couple of times a week. Also he runs and I do cardio which means cross trainer, treadmill and cycle a couple miles on each. And we have started to add classes in as well. As a lot of them cost nothing as they are part of our fee.

On a more positive note than earlier my snowdrops are out, which always makes me smile.

I love snow drops and daffs. Will have to see if I can find some to put in pots in the garden. And hope the dog does pee on them :eek:

Night night all. Hope everyone manages some sort of rest.

Yours

Calley X

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,750 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Now the boxercise I'm very impressed with. With regards to any exercise that gets me out of breath I'm still at the "I really should, but..." stage.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • calleyw
    Options
    Now the boxercise I'm very impressed with. With regards to any exercise that gets me out of breath I'm still at the "I really should, but..." stage.

:rotfl:did kettle fit on wednesday as well. AM is running tomorrow. I might sneak off to the gym and do some cardio on my own.

What am I saying :eek: I am turning in to a gym bunny :rotfl:

Yours

Calley X

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport