Sar Letter

Options

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Beatlefan wrote: »
    That's great Di, thanks. :T I think if they can send me agreements themselves and PPI contracts, that'll be enough for what I need for now for my stage 1 letters. I'll try that for now and keep the SAR letter up my sleeve for later if I need it. Also saves me £9 too!!

Thanks again. :D

:D, well good luck with this.;)

You can continue to complain and reclaim without any of the paperwork, but the agreement may come in handy if you wanted to take your case further, then if you do require more paperwork, you can request for this again, meanings in the SAR.;) Fingers crossed X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • sammie22_2
    sammie22_2 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    just wondering if there is a good letter that i can send to littlewoods to claim back charges put onto my account?
    thanx
    I do have the power to achieve my dreams!!!!
  • di3004
    Options
    sammie22 wrote: »
    just wondering if there is a good letter that i can send to littlewoods to claim back charges put onto my account?
    thanx

Hi there

I expect there may be but not too sure, here is a link here, may be worth checking it out on there, or leave a post, good luck.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?f=102
  • pitmen2007
    Options
    Ive posted on a previous thread explaining that the Nat West refused my request for my loan details, as the loan has now been paid off (I only took the loan out in 2008, and paid off in 2008).
    I did not send off £1. Someone suggested I post off SAR and £10.
    1) Do I include the iitial template with the SAR?
    2) Should I just re-send off the initial template with £1?

Hope someone can help.
  • di3004
    Options
    pitmen2007 wrote: »
    Ive posted on a previous thread explaining that the Nat West refused my request for my loan details, as the loan has now been paid off (I only took the loan out in 2008, and paid off in 2008).
    I did not send off £1. Someone suggested I post off SAR and £10.
    1) Do I include the iitial template with the SAR?
    2) Should I just re-send off the initial template with £1?

Hope someone can help.

Hi Pitmen
    Have also posted back on your other thread, any probs finding it let me know.;)
  • micky987_2
    Options
    Hi, I requested this info from my bank (history going back over the last 6 years) and they posted it to me. Don't know what to do with it now?
  • di3004
    Options
    micky987 wrote: »
    Hi, I requested this info from my bank (history going back over the last 6 years) and they posted it to me. Don't know what to do with it now?

Hi there

Check anything for PPI, breakdowns/calculations if any.
    So basically any information in regards of PPI to help you through your reclaiming.

If you think they have not sent everything as requested, which may have been beneficial to your reclaim, then write to ask them for these details, tell them you don't believe everything as requested on the SAR have been sent, and give them something like 7 days as from the date of the letter.

If they are unable to supply that actual info they should give you an explanation why.

Hope this helps.
  • scarybigtoe
    Options
    Hi i requested a sar from yes car credit i'm trying to reclaim my ppi. They have not included a number of letters that they sent to me so I replied asking them to send me a copy of them within 14days. Again they said they were included and were not!! Can you tell me what to do now?

many thanks
  • di3004
    Options
    Hi i requested a sar from yes car credit i'm trying to reclaim my ppi. They have not included a number of letters that they sent to me so I replied asking them to send me a copy of them within 14days. Again they said they were included and were not!! Can you tell me what to do now?

many thanks

I would write back and tell them you will contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to complain, see if that helps, you could though contact the ICO and see what they suggest anyway, here:
    https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx
    Hope this works for you, good luck.
  • sharpdeath
    sharpdeath Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    I'm being a bit picky but there's an extra "L" in "immediately" towards the bottom of the SAR letter request. :)
    All the time you're watching your back, you can never look forward...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure