Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 8 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Options
    Jennahead wrote: »
    Well done! It's always so great, although I hope you put your feet up after all that running around!

No time to put my feet up as too much to do around the house but I did have a lye in Sat. morning before I had to take the car back to the mechanic as the car is still overheating after just having a new water pump put in!:mad: Glad I didn't take the bottles of water out of the car yet!!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • THRIFTY_GIRL
    Options
    hogshead wrote: »
    Is it possible to use multiples of the same mail vouchers from last week in 1 shop?
    Spend £8 on household stuff so say I spend £24 can I use X 3 of the £2 off household vouchers in the same shop. My store doesn't like/allow split shopping so this would be easier but if needs must,

Think it does work, but depends on the cashier. Some will just take whatever scans, others will look closely at them and say...these are one per transaction. I recall last week using two of the soft drinks ones. The week before I tried two of the dairy ones and the lady gave one back....

I find that the 18 year old male is your best bet:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:. He doesn't appear to have a vested interest in the store's profits. I always thought their objective was to maximise sales:rolleyes:
    MFiT - T2 # 64start date: 1.7.09 MFW end date: 31.10.17
    Start balance: £205,746.51 :eek: Month 18/100..paid 13.50%
    Current balance: £177,977.07 (updated 18.12.10)
    Target 12.12.12: From £194,000 to £140,000:p
    MFI-3 reductions: £16,023/£54,000 achieved (29.67%):j
  • sher60
    Options
    Sher, I think that must be a record.

I think you should be crowned and have the title - HRH Queen Couponner

totally amazing.

:j:T:T:T:j

That was a great shopping result but not my best. For the first week of this month I had £261.25 for £1.04! :D I'd love to have a week for under a pound so that is what I strive for every time I shop!!;)
  • sher60
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    This is a normal day for Gill and Pink:rolleyes:

Yes, that is exactly what I thought and since I had my daughter with me I thought "we are the Midlands version of Gill and Pink!!"
  • katie1991
    Options
    swannee_D wrote: »
    A Coupon mad definitive answer from thread 6

The wording of the coupon policy is similar to the email quoted above, in fact the policy sent to stores says 'we accept conditional spend vouchers from ALL MAJOR SUPERMARKETS'.

my tesco doesnt take Lidl cos its not a MAJOR supermarket and theres not one local either:confused:
  • sher60
    Options
    nahteb20 wrote: »
    Hi all, im new to this site and find this amazing! Congratulations to you Sher60 on a fab shop, i was just wondering if you had any tips for a newbie and what sort of moc's did you use? many thanks Joe-Ann

We used internet, Daily Mail, coupons from magazines & newspapers and any coupons we get in the post. I also have some good contacts for swapping coupons with so I have a good assortment of coupons to use. When we shop we know exactly how much our "packs" of coupons are worth so we use a calculator to add up what we are buying and when we get to the exact amount or just over (by pence) we go to the check-out. I very often have shops where I don't have to pay anything. I always try to carry spare coupons (ones not already in my "pack" in case a coupon from my "pack" doesn't go through for whatever reason) so I don't have to pay much more than a few pence. I did get caught out yesterday though as I ended up paying £1.02 for my shopping instead of 2p. I've been couponing now for over a year and I have saved literally thousands of pounds and we eat very well now. Before couponing I had to buy the value brands and cheap meats and wouldn't even think about buying steak but now the store is our oyster! Good luck couponing!
  • sher60
    Options
    Well done - if you ever think of opening a moc teaching school then please can I enrol??:T:T:T:T

Hubby wants me to start up a website about couponing!:rotfl:
  • Mum2Hannah
    Mum2Hannah Posts: 467 Forumite
    edited 23 August 2009 at 2:57PM
    Options
    Hi all

I've received some conditional spend vouchers from Tesco:j:j

Problem is they require a minimum spend of £90:eek::eek:

Does anyone know if they will work if the total is £90 before multibuys/Bogofs? (My Tescos don't take the Lidl vouchers which are better value:mad:)

Many thanks

AFAIK for T's conditional spend vouchers to work u'd have to spend £90 after multisaves/BOGOFs for them to work...:(
  • sher60
    Options
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Kettle Chips - 50p (exp 4 weeks) (prints 1copy) [added 5 Jul]
    [click here]

Offer Ended :cry: (After taking details of course :rolleyes:)

Did anyone ever get an email/moc after registering on the other Kettle link :confused:

No, I only got an email to say they would email me in the future but never had anything else from them.:confused:
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    hogshead wrote: »
    Is it possible to use multiples of the same mail vouchers from last week in 1 shop?
    Spend £8 on household stuff so say I spend £24 can I use X 3 of the £2 off household vouchers in the same shop. My store doesn't like/allow split shopping so this would be easier but if needs must,

Yes you can - I did this earlier this week and I also used a till spit for £3 off wys £15 (plus a few MOCs!) and paid about £2 for £25 worth (I couldn't add up properly as I was going round) of cleaning?household stuff.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure