The Mortgage Free in Three - Take 4 challenge (MFiT-T4)

Options

Comments

• ourcornercottage
    Options
    Have set my target to reduce the mortgage by a whopping £40,000 in 3 years. Looking forward to having a longer term target ;)
  • 666paw
    666paw Posts: 332 Forumite
    Options
    Have just registered for MFiT-T4 :)

If possible could I keep my number from the last challenge, if yes then #75.

Thanks Trix and co for taking on this challenge and heres hoping I do better than last time.

Take care
    MFI3 T3 # 75
  • dark^knight
    Options
    I have registered, please let me know if hasn't filtered through and I'll register again.

Thanks
  • hiddenshadow
    Options
    Excited to sign up for my first challenges!

Going ambitious and shooting for £75,000 ending balance (reduction of just over 86k).
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    got everyones inputs so far I think, those who have filled in the form but not said hello please join in we don't bite :)
    i'll fill the T3 people in who are wanting to keep their challenger numbers first then input the challenge newbies, i'll do a chunk at the weekend & update the first post then
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Registered this morning for my first challenge.

Amazing how events can change at the drop of a hat. My target/goal from this morning has changed due to events unfolding today, just a sign of things to come, but will still try my very best,

Aiming to reducing my mortgage by at least half.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • lorriedriver1988
    Options
    I registered yesterday. Hoping to reduce mortgage from £79,000 to £50,000.

Does anyone have a OP spreadsheet template or a link to one they could kindly PM me pretty please. I'm rubbish with excel and need all the help I can get.

Looking forward to the challenge ahead :D
    Savings for H2B Loan Annual £10, 774.65/£40,000Emergency Fund: £0/£1000 Car Maintenance Fund £0/£900
    Mortgage:October. 2013: £87,264 Sept ‘19 £72,812.65
  • hiddenshadow
    Options
    lorriedriver sent you a PM. :)
  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone have a OP spreadsheet template or a link to one they could kindly PM me pretty please. I'm rubbish with excel and need all the help I can get.

Locoblade's spreadsheet is popular with many, although it may not be ideal if you struggle with Excel.
    It's excellent once you get all the figures in though, and easy to play with the figures to see what difference various ops could make.:)
  • Suffolk_lass
    Options
    got everyones inputs so far I think, those who have filled in the form but not said hello please join in we don't bite :)
    i'll fill the T3 people in who are wanting to keep their challenger numbers first then input the challenge newbies, i'll do a chunk at the weekend & update the first post then

I don't really want to be 129 for T4 - I was late to join last time - only seeing the challenge over the Christmas holiday and reading all of T2 before I committed (sad, I know!).

I would be happy to take the place of someone a little higher up the list (a lower number) - especially if they cleared their mortgage last time - you know, sort of setting me a good example! I had already submitted my form with 129 in it when you suggested that was the method for keeping it.

Sorry to be a nuisance
    SL
    Save £12k in 2024 - #2 target is £5000 only £798.34 so far
    OS Grocery Challenge 2024 31.1% spent or £932.98/£3,000 annual
    I also Reverse Meal Plan on that thread and grow much of our own premium price fruit and veg, joining in on the Grow your own thread
    My Debt Free Diary Get a grip Woman
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport