Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• Suits2017
    Suits2017 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Full mortgage application was sent to Nationwide today. Broker has requested 3 months payslips, bank statement, P60 and ID, proof of bonus, proof of savings, so she is prepared.

Does anyone have any time scales for their applications? It looks like the full credit search has already been completed at AIP as showing on my credit files. I'm hoping this is a good sign, as they'll not need to do this again surely? I'm confident that all my documents are satisfactory.

I've reserved a plot for a new build home for my 4 year old son and i.. I just hope it all works out :O
  • Futuristic
    Futuristic Posts: 1,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 21 March 2017 at 8:48PM
    Options
    Futuristic wrote: »
    NW asked for one more piece of information and also then instructed valuation for Thursday. Broker said once they review the extra document we should hopefully have offer subject to valuation before Thursday. Hoping tomorrow :think:

I got an email from our MA saying our application with Natwest was approved subject to satisfactory valuation. I want to scream but holding it in until I get an offer after valuation this week :A
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Suits2017 wrote: »
    Full mortgage application was sent to Nationwide today. Broker has requested 3 months payslips, bank statement, P60 and ID, proof of bonus, proof of savings, so she is prepared.

Does anyone have any time scales for their applications? It looks like the full credit search has already been completed at AIP as showing on my credit files. I'm hoping this is a good sign, as they'll not need to do this again surely? I'm confident that all my documents are satisfactory.

I've reserved a plot for a new build home for my 4 year old son and i.. I just hope it all works out :O

Be interesting to see how long yours takes as ours went to nationwide yesterday.

Valuation arranged today for April 6th - thought it seemed a while away but then realised that;s the day after the current tenant moves out so makes sense. I'm hoping the house being vacant will speed up things in other ways :)
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • ssmallbird
    Options
    My MA sent me an offer from Natwest yesterday, I'm so relieved!!! My husband has a default from Lowell/ Vodaphone (less than £100 and partial satisfied at the date of application).

Timeline:
    3/3: Offer accepted
    9/3: Full application
    13/3: Valuation
    21/3: Mortgage offer

Good luck to everyone still waiting.
  • Rosy_Apple
    Rosy_Apple Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    We now have a mortgage offer subject to valuation

Timeline:
    10th March - DIP given and full application submitted through broker
    13th March - Questions to broker around bank statements
    15th March - Email stating that it is now with underwriters and we will have an answer within two working days
    17th March - HSBC request to be resent certain bank statements
    19th March - HSBC request same statements again
    22nd March - Mortgage approved subject to valuation, booking fee paid. Valuation company contact EA (although bizarrely not us yet, to get payment) and book valuation for Friday (24th)

Good luck to everyone else.
  • BoBaggins
    BoBaggins Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We got our mortgage offer...timeline as follows

8th March - AIP with Halifax
    9th March - Full application and valuation fees taken
    17th March - Valuation
    20th March - Mortgage offer (£1 short though)
  • Suits2017
    Suits2017 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    That's great how quick the valuation has come through for you.. sounds promising. Did they request any docs from you? If they did and you've sent them, that means they're happy with what you've provided (according to my broker they'll check these before survey) Survey is the last thing they check before proceedig on to offer. Ive not heard anything today..Hopefully in the next few days!! ;)
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,784 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    BoBaggins wrote: »
    20th March - Mortgage offer (£1 short though)
    Halifax always works to the nearest £5 so if you applied for something ending in a £1 or a £6 it would be taken down to the nearest £0 or £5.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • BoBaggins
    BoBaggins Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kingstreet wrote: »
    Halifax always works to the nearest £5 so if you applied for something ending in a £1 or a £6 it would be taken down to the nearest £0 or £5.

Thank you for the clarification, our mortgage amount ends in a 6 :T
  • Amfreya2
    Options
    Hi Rosey

Where the questions spending related?

We have a full application being processed currently and has we are getting married in a few months I am concerned they'll think I have a far bigger shopping habit than I actually do ��
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback