Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• weecolls
    Options
    AllyT90 wrote: »
    About To Scream!!

Any Recommendations on brokers in northern ireland?
    Our broker has basically sat on our information for 2 weeks and done nothing with it and is now asking me for loads of additional information before she can submit an application!
    Meanwhile Ive also started a new job and am taking place in my first ever white collar boxing match tomorrow night.
    If I have ever been on the verge of a mental breakdown, now would it!!

Where abouts in Northern Ireland are you? If Belfast direction I would recommend The Mortgage Company NI - Tony McCormick
  • LKRDN_Morgan
    Options
    Valuation took place yesterday but still waiting to hear the outcome.
    Santander been in touch requesting more info.
    At least it's moving!
  • jessnat995
    jessnat995 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    i would try a different broker
  • KTaneva
    KTaneva Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Update from me ! Applied Monday with Halifax ,today valuation and offer in the post !!!
    I love you Halifax !!!!!
  • Futuristic
    Futuristic Posts: 1,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    KTaneva wrote: »
    Update from me ! Applied Monday with Halifax ,today valuation and offer in the post !!!
    I love you Halifax !!!!!

3 days from application to offer? That's impressive, congratulations! Is it a new build?
  • strawberries1
    Options
    I might go with Nationwide too.
    Is it best to use a broker or go direct?
    Anyone fixing rates or going variable?
    2yrs or 5yrs?
    I'm a FTB so I really need as much info as possible to analyse and make a decision.
    Thanks.
  • strawberries1
    Options
    I love you Halifax !!!!!

Did you do anything different?
    Did you find out why Nationwide refused?
  • KTaneva
    Options
    I have no idea and also I don't care anymore . As Halifax are being my bank since last 7-8 years and never made me down. I don't know even why I didn't go straight to Halifax but tried with NationWide first.
    My credit is 999.
    My salary is 42k.
    No loans,no credit cards,no children,no one depend on me . Never missed single payment and never late with any payment . Don't know if there is someone here in better position than me to be honest .
    Probably that's why they wast fast I don't know really but I am very happy. They are th best. Halifax!
  • strawberries1
    Options
    I have no idea and also I don't care anymore . As Halifax are being my bank since last 7-8 years and never made me down. I don't know even why I didn't go straight to Halifax but tried with NationWide first.
    My credit is 999.
    My salary is 42k.
    No loans,no credit cards,no children,no one depend on me . Never missed single payment and never late with any payment . Don't know if there is someone here in better position than me to be honest .
    Probably that's why they wast fast I don't know really but I am very happy. They are th best. Halifax!

I'm in the same position as you. The broker recomended NW, if it doesn't work out perhaps Halifax will be the one to try.

Did you go direct?
  • KTaneva
    Options
    Nw you mean NatWest or NationWide ?

I went with my amazing broker . He is such a star. Called him 100 times every day and he's still calm and informative .
    Love him.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure