Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thank you Hiddenidentity :D

I have had a good one today.

Just caught up with Game of Thrones... It was bloody good :D

Heading for bed in a bit, I need be in work a little earlier tomorrow as we have visitors coming...

Hope everyone has had a good one today.
    G'nite and sleep well
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow :D x
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Today's been good...

Visitors happy with first day and we're looking forward to next two days working together :D

Need to get into work early again tomorrow and Thursday to ensure all prepped and ready to get going...
    Major client... major project for major contract... (ok that's enough "majors", I'm sure you get the picture)
    On Thursday night we are taking them out for dinner and a few drinks, which means I need to wear a suit :(
    I don't like wearing suits... makes me look a totally different type of professional... security / hired muscle...
    However, my boss insists, for this dinner and drink evening it's business suits :(
    Good news is, he's buying / paying for my new suit, as I told him I no longer fit into mine and need a new one quick. He's taking me to get it tomorrow, he wants to make sure I get something appropriate, as it is on the company card :cool:

Hope you folks have had a good one today too
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Glad today went well :D
    I don't like wearing suits... makes me look a totally different type of professional... security / hired muscle...

Maybe I shouldn't comment :rotfl: But I'm sure you'll look perfect don't worry!
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Morning folks
    Quick post to say mega busy next couple of days so may not be around on here much...
    Hope to be able to provide updates when I can...

Be positive, be happy...
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You might not like suits but sometimes they are needed so if he's paying for it so much the better. Good luck with the bread. I wouldn't know where to start,
    Enjoy the meal - I hope it's somewhere delicious and expensive since the company are paying,
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    You might not like suits but sometimes they are needed so if he's paying for it so much the better. Good luck with the bread. I wouldn't know where to start,
    Enjoy the meal - I hope it's somewhere delicious and expensive since the company are paying,

From me too

Take care x
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    ...but I feel like it...
    urrgh...

Well, I survived the past couple of days and we were very successful with the project and customers/clients very happy. :j

The hospitality evening was great and then last night the company threw a party for everyone involved... It was a great experience to be so closely involved in the project and have made some good friends amongst our customers team :beer:

So today I am avoiding loud noises and trying to recover from a wee bit of over indulgence...

Will try and post up more later when I'm feeling a bit more... alive...
    Have a great day everyone and I will try and catch up with all my faves ;)
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just read your diary...well done with everything you're doing. You even inspired me to get up and go bake some cakes. Teenagers / their friends then scoffed them all so they must have been ok. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Princesssparkle
    Options
    Just read through your diary and you've done amazing and have been so focused. Oh and your baking sounds amazing!

I've seen you like reading a fair bit and I don't know if it would be of interest to you or if you can get it in Scotland but the library offer free ebooks and virtual magazines for free online.

Keep at it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure