ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017

Options

Comments

• old_pal_grover_163
    Options
    I also got e-mail from [EMAIL="marketing@tempur.co.uk"]marketing@tempur.co.uk[/EMAIL] stating that I need a code. I pressed "reply" to this e-mail and wrote explaining that I had my demonstration in store. Had no reply yet. Did you use this e-mail?

Tempur forms (as promised in their reply to the marketing email) have arrived - it took 3 days for them to reply to me so yours may be on the way
  • DaveW007
    DaveW007 Posts: 382 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got questionnaire in the post today and it is back in the post to Tempur.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I'm confused - I too replied to Tempur saying Dreams said I did not need a code. I received the reply saying the form was in the post and it arrived today.

I received another email from them today, different email address saying they do not have the forms to send out direct to customers and I should revisit the store to leave my contact details for when they get more forms :rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ammiLy wrote: »
    Got an email from Tempur today 'Unfortunately either some required data is missing or the correct promotional code from the questionnaire given to you by one of the participating Tempur stockists was not entered.' and they cannot send me the pillow! Now I have to go to the stockists and do the demo ("again"). Also email says 'After the demonstration, you will be given a questionnaire that you can either fill out and send by free post, or online and enter the promotional code which you can find at the bottom of the paper questionnaire.' I guess each questionnaire has a unique number assigned to it which you can use for online application if you want order processed quicker.
    Hope this helps others!

i got the same email so went to john lewis to see if they had a spare form and they said the promotion had already finished and to get a free pillow you had to actually buy a mattress!

i said on the online form it was john lewis i went to - have i ballsed it up because i was going to give it to my mum! :mad: Or should i give it another go with a reply to the email? But i havent obviously bought a mattress, do you think they will check?
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • 23james
    23james Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    bluffer wrote: »
    i got the same email so went to john lewis to see if they had a spare form and they said the promotion had already finished and to get a free pillow you had to actually buy a mattress!

i said on the online form it was john lewis i went to - have i ballsed it up because i was going to give it to my mum! :mad: Or should i give it another go with a reply to the email? But i havent obviously bought a mattress, do you think they will check?

You don't have to buy a mattress that's BS you just have to watch a demo of their range of mattresses. I'd just reply to the email and explain what's happened and they'll probably send the form to you.
  • happymum168
    happymum168 Posts: 429 Forumite
    Options
    It is on John Lewis website " no purchase necessary" , i had the same problem with the sales person and complain to the customer service then they send me the questionnaire
    http://www.johnlewis.com/Shop+by+Brand/Tempur/Category.aspx?SearchTerm=tempur
  • 1littlemouse
    1littlemouse Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    My tempur travel pillow arrived yesterday and it's amazing - best freebie ever - thank you so much OP! It's so comfy!
    I initially filled in the online form with N/A as the code, but later got the same email as others did, saying info was missing.
    Then went last week to John Lewis in Nottingham, and the sales person was great. I asked for a demo of the tempur mattresses, asked some questions, then said I'd seen on the tempur website that they have a questionnaire I can fill in and get a free travel pillow - he then said he did and the forms were over with the tempur pillows (a different area in the store from the tempur mattresses), and he happily got one for me. I filled it in at home, posted it and now I have my free pillow! :j:j:j:j:j
  • Bosniavet96
    Bosniavet96 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    WoW! what a great offer, looks like I'm off to dreams at southend Airport Retail Park on Monday morning after I finish work - woo hoo!
  • myusernamehasgone_2
    Options
    I Managed to get the last questionaire in my local Dreams - Its was touch and go as they thought they had all gone - Never been in Dreams before but they were great loved the idea that you could try a mattress for a month and then exchange it if you didnt like it.
    SA told me the returned ones which have to have been used with a cover go on sale in thier blue cross stores that only sell returns - one in Hull and I think he said one Doncaster prices vastly reduced, so if you dont mind the thought of someone sleep in on one might be worth a look
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    They'd run out of questionnaires at my local store, so they're sending one in the post.

Those mattresses are really comfortable.
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport