Comments

• parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What a lovely thread Fedupandskint.

Enjoy your plans, they sound fab.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    23 items listed on ebay

More photos taken of the rest to list next time around - getting there through some boxes left with things in for years.

Some more boxes to work through next weekend and take more photos to get them ready to go and then again the weekend after and on and on! Trying to get my spare room more declutted ready for renovating early next year.

NSD 12 today achieved and will be another one tomorrow.

Work stuff all ready to go for tomorrow - a short week thank goodness as I'm off on Friday (a busy day though). Didn't feel like any exercise today as my tooth is really uncomfortable - after 5 days of this time to ring the dentist tomorrow
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Not a very good day today - tooth still worsening pain wise so rang the dentist and managed to get in this afternoon after freeing up some time at work. Good job I did as it turns out I have a massive infection around one tooth and an abscess threatening to start. The cause of this infection is linked to my previous 2 infections a couple of months ago - great. Now on another strong 2 sets of meds to take it away including one more lot of super strength antibiotics making that the 3rd lot this year. Let's hope its the last as I'm off for my flu jab on Friday to get that done and fend off those winter viruses all being well.

So hammered with unexpected prescription costs, dental fee for this week and next week to come out of budgeted account thankfully and this will replace next months planned dentist appt.

Off exercise then it is for another week, as it finally hits home that I need to let myself recover from the last 12months and everything that has happened. My dentist also hammered that point home. Then take it easy building back up with the exercise again gently to the point I've been at before. mind you that infection is making me feel very strange indeed - tired and off my food - only because it hurts to eat it - rubbish!
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Not had a terribly good week and am feeling very glad its the weekend.

At last my tooth appears to be on the mend and is healing I think - will find out for certain when I return to the dentist on Monday.

Went to voluntary placement this morning and knuckled down to get that last phase of work finished. Flu jab also done and that's another job ticked off. Meal out tonight cancelled due to my infection as I decided to take it easy for a change and be out and about in the damp cold. Errands run for today and will do a little bit of cleaning today and take the dog for a nice walk and that is it!

A few bids on ebay this week - not many but at least some sales for a change.

Knock back for ppi from another bank - will have a look at this over the weekend and work out how to appeal.

Tomorrow off to mums for a catch up, Sunday a chill out day and catch up on housework then Monday is door fitting day
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Certainly feel better after a chilling out afternoon.

A ppi letter put together ready to send off, a bit of cleaning and a good long walk with the dog in the autumnal air that it made a nice change to enjoy not moan about!

Feeling better about what's gone on this week which is the best thing.
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Nice relaxing day with mum yesterday dropping my ring off for resizing at long long last. Woke up with an ear infection - what on earth is going on? And it's still here today hissing away annoyingly.. Hopefully it will subside on its own and if not then I'll ring the Dr's midweek. Dentist check up tomorrow for tooth infection - this is turning out to be not a great month at all!

Ordered a birthday present today and a Christmas present to tick those ones of the list. WIll have a think about what else there is to get and work out the remaining budgets - all spends came out of present budgets so can count today as a NSD 18

Ironing done and a quick wipe around of the kitchen, just a hoover to go then all that's left to do is take some more ebay photos and then get ready for tomorrow. Ebay sales going well this week 3 items so far and a quite decent total which is nice
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling 100%. It's horrid when it drags on isn't it.

I have started birthday and Christmas present shopping too, luckily i dont have loads to buy for!
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Made a nice amount on those 3 sales - all ready to be posted now. Fees paid for ebay and postage costs also accounted for leaving a little profit.

Totalled up some budgets this afternoon, washed the windows outside and made a nice tea - ear still hissing away annoyingly
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    Very pleased.

Door and new window fitted today and it went really well - hardly any mess at all! Really happy with how they look and are letting more light in now some leaded windows have gone. Last year's saving plan worked a treat to save up for them. Will be a getting a quote for another window and door and see if they can be done before Christmas or leave them while spring

Went for the dentist appt - infection gone - phew! Have more antibacterial things to apply and keep in stock to prevent it returning as I have a viral infection again apparently which is why my ear is infected. Will leave it a couple more days and ring the Drs although I'm sure I'll feel worse when I return to work tomorrow!

Off to post ebay sales next and buy a new door mat to celebrate as planned!
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Very impressive.Well done for all that you've achieved!:j
    Take it easy.I hope the ear infection clears up quickly.

I also love budgeting,and couldn't imagine managing my money without it.It has had such a positive effect on my life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure