Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Basil1234
    0 WOW
    anyone heard/used waeplus.co.uk (wae+) at all?
    • 3rd Apr 12, 1:10 PM
    0 WOW
    anyone heard/used waeplus.co.uk (wae+) at all? 3rd Apr 12 at 1:10 PM
    right they are based in birmingham office suppliers ordered a kodak hero 6.1 off them on 20th march on 10-12 day free delivery so should been shipped out today just tried ringing them on there 0845 number get the sorry we really busy so there are no customer agents to deal with your call line its been like that all day bear in mind its there sales line as well. tells you to use web page email fast response link which have done with no response as well so all in all wondering is this a one man band or has it gone down the pan.

just wondering if anyone else has had dealings with them at all its just this printer needs to be here by thursday 5th as my father will be going on hols for a fornight after that and will be no one to take it. and if its not they may as well not bother i'll cancel and reorder from amazon at least they arent that slow.
    Last edited by Basil1234; 03-04-2012 at 1:14 PM.
Page 7
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

299Posts Today

1,718Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Warning! Twitter's app update's outrageously reset autoplay video settings, so you eat data at speed. Full help http://t.co/42tOE1EagR RT

• RT @Harry_Bhoy: @MartinSLewis Saved my gran £323 by changing her electricity provider,and haggled her free broadband from Virgin worth £264?

• RT @OfficialChops: @MartinSLewis Hello, Rio HD is free on sky store 'buy and keep'. Today Only. You DO NOT have to have a sky movies subsc?

• Follow Martin