What's your weakness?

Hello everyone, I just wondered if anyone else had a certain 'ahem' weakness whereby however hard you try not to, you just haven't been able to resist having.

Mine, is :ohandbags:o . The shame of it is, I am sooooo not really a handbag person but I seemed to have developed a slight........unhealthy interest lets say over the last few years.:D

Luckily my last 3 aquisitions were given to me by a friend over christmas as she was having a clear out.

I have now got to be ruthless and have a really cleansing clear out and start selling some on ebay.......starting tomorrow....promise.:rolleyes:

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
DFW Nerd 267. DEBT FREE 11.06.08
Stick to It by R.B. Stanfield
It matters not if you try and fail,
And fail, and try again; But it matters much if you try and fail, And fail to try again.

Comments

• sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    Yup.... Books.. and kitchen equipment:rolleyes: ... ohh and did I mention books:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keep me away from amazon and the lakeland catalogue:o :o:o
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• Mine used to be bags too, I am pretty bad for clothes in general now. Jewellery as well, I just have to have it. I have boxes full of stuff I never wear, but if I see something I like, I have to have it!
    Total debt: £3400.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Dec 2008- I will be debt free :T:T:A
    IA's bum/tum challenge: By Dec 2008, I will be three stones lighter. :p
    Save a Pound challenge : 7 and some change/365.
    Grocery challenge Jan 2008: £50/£100, £50 available.
    Lunch Log challenge: £0 so far :T
    www.myspace.com/melodic_trash
  • bringmeshoes
    bringmeshoes Posts: 2,792 Forumite
    shoes, shoes and shoes (and chanel and clinique make up) although i got my last pair of shoes very DFW....got my oh to pay for them!:rotfl:h agreed to buy me a pair of shoes when i lost a stone
    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde:beer:
    Big sister to Hayley11 and Before Hollywood and adopted daughter of Vikingero
  • I love(d) shoes and adored cigarettes. I haven't had new shoes for months and months, and I gave up the fags over 15 months ago.

Like sophiesmum I love books, but my main weakness is getting my hair cut.
    :p I'm the only gay in this forum :p
    *Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads*
  • Triker
    Triker Posts: 7,247
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    sophiesmum wrote: »
    Yup.... Books.. and kitchen equipment:rolleyes: ... ohh and did I mention books:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keep me away from amazon and the lakeland catalogue:o :o:o

Ooooh I'm a books and kitchen equipment [STRIKE]addict[/STRIKE] collector too. :T Got a thing for big bowls (make of that what you will Freud) and cookery books, got loads, hardly made a thing from em :D , just a few select recipes.
    In fact, shhh tell no one, I've been known to read my cookery books in bed at night, dear dierdrie, is this normal?.
    And fail, and try again; But it matters much if you try and fail, And fail to try again.
  • books and food.
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • Triker
    Triker Posts: 7,247
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    books and food.

equals heaven :D
  • mcrfan
    mcrfan Posts: 165 Forumite
    Clothes, make-up, clothes, make-up....
    I have more tops and make-up than one person can surely need in a lifetime.....
    DMP with Payplan
    DMP Support number 287
    Trying to lose lbs and save £££s!
  • D4WNO
    D4WNO Posts: 610
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Shoes, bags and belts, many of which haven't even seen the light of day lol. I sold about 15 pairs of shoes before I moved in with my boyfriend and since then I have probably bought more than I began with lol
  • webitha
    webitha Posts: 4,799 Forumite
    NAGH weakness for haircuts are you like bald now lol only kidding

mine is coffee im 34 i do not own a single handbag i own A pair of shoes that ive had for about 10 years and worn 4 times and i dont wear makeup and get my best friend to cut my hair

but if i dont get my caffeine wow stay outta my way lol
    i do like getiing real nice beans like blue mountain just for xmas tho as a treat
    If we can put a man on the moon...how come we cant put them all there?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure