Test Drive new laguna for the weekend

Options

Comments

• xnikkix
    xnikkix Posts: 295 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anewman, I work for Avis so maybe I can explain - the test drive is all done through Avis so you don't go near a Renault dealer. The excess on the vehicle is £200 which is pretty reasonable for a free test drive and as far as I can recall there is no mileage cap.

The offer is being extended but I can't remeber how long for.

Hope everyone enjoys their test drives!

Nikki
  • Dan-The-Man1
    Options
    Can you book a test drive for dates in january??
    Total Debt: £7000 :cry:

Quidco: £23.00 :D

Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts!!
  • highguyuk
    highguyuk Posts: 2,763 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Accepted my booking for January - Weekend Bookings available.

Thanks v.much.
  • Eagle_1
    Eagle_1 Posts: 8,484 Forumite
    Options
    I forgot I posted this :o
    glad you have benefitted :beer:
  • Brit_Chick
    Options
    I've booked a test drive for 31st Dec, can anyone confirm what time I would have to return the car by and how long I would have it for etc. Thanks.
  • highguyuk
    highguyuk Posts: 2,763 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Brit Chick - all the information you need is in the terms and conditions on the site.
  • Brit_Chick
    Options
    Did have a look but couldn't find anything......just want to know what the latest time is that I can return the car is I get it on the 31st dec, is it for a period of 48 hours?
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Brit_Chick wrote: »
    Did have a look but couldn't find anything......just want to know what the latest time is that I can return the car is I get it on the 31st dec, is it for a period of 48 hours?
    I've popped the links in post #3 (above) but it's supposed to be delivered on Fri afternoon and picked up Monday morning as far as I can see. I'm getting it this weekend so we'll soon find out - if you call your local AVIS they should be able to tell you more, e.g. they said they weren't fussed about picking it up from me first thing on Monday morning so I've got it for most of Monday too :D
  • xnikkix
    xnikkix Posts: 295 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Crabman wrote: »
    I've popped the links in post #3 (above) but it's supposed to be delivered on Fri afternoon and picked up Monday morning as far as I can see. I'm getting it this weekend so we'll soon find out - if you call your local AVIS they should be able to tell you more, e.g. they said they weren't fussed about picking it up from me first thing on Monday morning so I've got it for most of Monday too :D

You should be aware that you're not insured to drive the car after 9.30am on the Monday.

Nikki

:rudolf:
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    xnikkix wrote: »
    You should be aware that you're not insured to drive the car after 9.30am on the Monday.

Nikki

:rudolf:
    Really? :o AVIS said they work in 24hr periods so if I get the car at 5pm on Fri it's ok till 5pm Mon :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure