Nando's

I'm not sure if this is in the right board, so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.

However the vast majority of people i know who eat in Nando's http://www.nandos.co.uk/ don't know about thier loyalty scheme. This isnt advertised on the website, but you can ask for a loyalty card in any nandos and get it stamped in any nandos.

You get one stamp everytime you spend £5 or more, and after 3 stamps you get 1/4 of a chicken free, after 6 stamps you get 1/2 a chicken free and after 10 stamps you get a WHOLE chicken free. It's a brilliant scheme and me and OH have eaten loads of free chicken thanks to it! As a quick note, me and OH order seperately in order to get two stamps per visit even though we have the same table and they dont seem to mind at all! :T

Official Insert

Nandos have confirmed this is an on going promotion available in all branches. You just need to ask for a card from the cashier and everytime you spend £4.95 or more you will get one stamp. 3 stamps = a 1/4 chicken, 6 stamps = 1/2 chicken, 10 stamps = 1 whole chicken! Vege options are available as well.
:A Boots Tart :A

Comments

• Woby_Tide
    Woby_Tide Posts: 5,344
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    plus Nando's accept luncheon vouchers so if you are a Pinecone member and get surveys every now and again it all helps towards the loyalty vouchers

*feasts on free chicken meals*
  • eilz
    eilz Posts: 354 Forumite
    Where I cant see a link on the web site?
  • Ohhhh I luuuuuuuurrrrve Nandos! Best chicken in the UK!
    Happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want.

Primum non noce!
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I love Nando's! I can claim an entire free chicken on my next visit and I don't even have to purchase anything!
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • cmjohnson_86
    cmjohnson_86 Posts: 1,468 Forumite
    Never been before but me and my GF are going today after the cinema.. Wil ask about the card. Thanks ALOT !!
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Look out for new Nandos opening near you.....the day before opening they do free meals just to test out the systems/cookers/waitresses etc.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • twe
    twe Posts: 571 Forumite
    do they do a vegetarian alternative that they give free?
  • yeah a fried egg buttie.
    Happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want.

Primum non noce!
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    bobdauilda wrote:
    Ohhhh I luuuuuuuurrrrve Nandos! Best chicken in the UK!

Totally agree. I always go for the extra hot.
    :D
  • Karnam
    Karnam Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    twe wrote:
    do they do a vegetarian alternative that they give free?

i dont know, my loyalty card is marked with quarters of chicken so i dont know if you spoke to a manager if you could something to the same value for free...
    :A Boots Tart :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport