Kingfisher vouchers

Options
not really a rip off but Comet have stopped accepting Kingfisher Vouchers following the collapse of Woolworths, I went to purchase a £500 laptop only to be told the news...kingfisher are apparently trying to sort the problem with Comet...

Comments

• chrisj2006
    Options
    lol - not good news - have just acquired £40 worth of Kingfisher vouchers from consumer pulse, was going to use this at Comet for one of my DS christmas pressies !!
  • hotlips69
    hotlips69 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Is there any update on the Kingfisher gift voucher situation?

I have £75.00 of these vouchers and tried to use them in Comet today and was refused.

The Kingfisher website www.kvg.com is still not working and if I have to send them back to the administrators, I have no clue as to the address!
  • LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Deloitte's Neville Kahn, Nick Dargan and Dan Butters are the Administrators.

Deloitte's main office number is +44 (0)20 7936 3000
  • hotlips69
    Options
    I just rang this number and spoke to a bloke who told me that he had a letter this morning about this.

He wasn't that helpful and didn't appear to have a clue and basically told me I could send in a copy of my vouchers to them, but that it was probably a waste of time and that I should try and contact a company called FLOGISTICS who actually issued the vouchers to Kingfisher and are still trading normally. :think:

He couldn't give me any contact names/addresses/numbers though! :confused:

Can anyone point me in the right direction???
  • swills1980
    Options
    Try calling 0800 146 500- the Voucher Centre. You can leave your details and request a call back about the K/F situation. How helpful they will be I'm not sure though.
  • ethansmum
    ethansmum Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    Options
    I had kingfisher vouchers (to be used at comet, b&q or woolworths) that i purchased via my credit card (5% discount). I tried using them in B&Q and they wouldn't accept them either. So i telephoned the credit card co and they are refunding me the cost.
    July Win: Nokia 5800
  • hotlips69
    Options
    swills1980 wrote: »
    Try calling 0800 146 500- the Voucher Centre. You can leave your details and request a call back about the K/F situation. How helpful they will be I'm not sure though.
    Tried that last Friday and left my details and no call back so far......!
  • Eydon
    Eydon Posts: 599 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was in B&Q week before last and the chap in front of me had the same problem. He was not happy because he said he had lots of these vouchers at home. A supervisor was called who confirmed that they couldn't accept the vouchers any more and offered to show him the letter from head office as proof. While the supervisor went to fetch the letter he paid for his goods with his credit card, but when the supervisor returned it seemed that there had been some kind of misunderstanding over the content of the letter and they could still accept the vouchers.

Ended up having to refund his credit card so he could then pay with the vouchers.
  • smellslikemarmite
    Options
    They can't have been Kingfisher vouchers then. Under absolutely no circumstances are we allowed to accept Kingfisher vouchers any more at B&Q. I had a customer screaming blue murder last week about them, claiming she bought them in store Dec 2007 (which is a load of rubbish) and she was demanding to spend them in store. So she's contacting head office who I can guarantee will tell her the same thing.
  • steve.brown
    Options
    Just had reply from Deloitte (Admin for Woolies) "Please note that Kingfisher vouchers are not issued by Woolworths PLC, but by Flogistics Limited. Accordingly, I cannot issue you with a form to claim against Woolworths and therefore suggest you contact Flogistics in the first instance. "
    I have tried the number given here already but now it gives no-reply.
    Anyone had any luck ??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport