Icesave second email-Week 1

Options

Comments

• sloughflint
    Options
    nilrem wrote: »
    One person claims to have received theirs on Friday 14th!, crystal ball working overtime?

Oh no!I hope they'll just cheat and pretend they got it at the weekend.
    Oh I see, Friday 14th. LOL

I should have chosen the option of showing usernames after all. Nothing like a bit of naming and shaming.
  • tuggy12
    tuggy12 Posts: 1,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nilrem wrote: »
    One person claims to have received theirs on Friday 14th!, crystal ball working overtime?
    I expect mine about the 30th Nov!:eek:

First day and 33.33% of people have voted incorrectly !!

No the wonder we have GB as PM:rolleyes:
  • Tibbledom
    Options
    I was thinking that we really needed a poll myself. So well down Sloughflint for having the initiative to have a go.

I doubt the FSCS will tell us what proportion of second emails have been sent out at any point in this process (at least not until the end of November) so only way to find this out is by way of a poll such as this.

Would be useful almost to have a separate poll at the week end based on received second email/not received second email. That would work well alongside your poll.

Thanks again.

edit: second email received 11:41am on Wed. Have voted. Good luck to everyone yet to get their second email.
    MSE. Abandon hope all ye who enter here :D
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    tuggy12 wrote: »
    First day and 33.33% of people have voted incorrectly !!

No the wonder we have GB as PM:rolleyes:
    Except none of us actually voted for him!

I wish I could answer this poll.... hopefully by the end of the week I will :o
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • sloughflint
    Options
    Tibbledom wrote: »

Would be useful almost to have a separate poll at the week end based on received second email/not received second email. That would work well alongside your poll.

Ok shall give that a go.

The number of successes on the main thread seemed so very low which is why I wanted to get a visual idea of what FSCS are up to.Hopefully MSE is a good proportional representation of Icesave customers.
  • Geoffo_M
    Geoffo_M Posts: 1,161 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    1echidna wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest, on what basis do you say that you should now have received a second email?

I thought ALL 2nd emails were due to be sent out this week - apparently not, from reading this thread. That will be comforting if I haven't received mine by Friday.
  • sloughflint
    Options
    Geoffo_M wrote: »
    I thought ALL 2nd emails were due to be sent out this week - apparently not, from reading this thread. That will be comforting if I haven't received mine by Friday.
    http://www.fscs.org.uk/consumer/
    The second emails will be sent in batches over the rest of this month.
  • nilrem_2
    nilrem_2 Posts: 2,188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Except none of us actually voted for him!

Sorry to go off topic here but,
    We never vote for Prime ministers we vote for parties who select the PM, many Prime ministers got the job because the previous occupant resigned rather than getting the job via an election, for example John Major who took the job when one M Thatcher was 'axed'.

I only answered in fairness to GB who I have never been a fan of but IMHO he has done a good job at handling this financial crisis, I won't mention the 10% tax fiasco though, oops I just did! :D

Again sorry to the thread started for going off topic.:beer:
  • DigitalJedi
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has not received the 2nd e-mail.

I got the first so logic tells me that everything will be fine. It didn't even get junked.

But the paranoid side of me is checking my e-mail box all the time waiting for it and worrying that something will go tits up and my mail won't arrive!!!

Anyone else doing that?
  • movilogo
    movilogo Posts: 3,186 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I have not yet received my 2nd email :(
    Happiness is buying an item and then not checking its price after a month to discover it was reduced further.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure