Entertaining Lovely Information Travels Elegantly

Options

Comments

• vanilla_twist
    Options
    Put mens mittens into amazon and first pair to come up are £7.99. Not a bad price and cheapest they do. Use prime and will have for school on Monday.
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 January 2016 at 7:13AM
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Dr. Oetker Coloured Neon Sugar (4 per pack - 100g)£2.48 53p As if they will pick up this one now:rotfl:. But, you never know, they might do if they happen to be in the right store(s). (It's not a silly item - it's a matter of being 10% cheaper than M. And M does sell it for 53p in at least one store. I can't say that that's the only store it is now in, even though I've only found it there, as it was not a reduced stickered item store-specific offer.) If the APG - likely it seems to me - does not pick it up, TBG might pick it up even if it is RTC if it is not identified as such in the M store and in the unlikely chance, it seems to me, that one of their three stores happens to be the right store. I suspect that their other two will be likely to be N/A - but one will do! The most likely situation, however, is that they will not find it at all:(. Both Dr. Oetkers, whether on APG or TBG, seem most unlikely to work together. They are in different stores for me, and you'd have to have two out of their six (or three) coincidentally to be stores in which they are evident. Maybe one other M store (or maybe more but, it seems, to me very few M stores) will have both products but, from my information, I doubt it very much. One of these products could work on the APG - it's got a 6 in 500-odd chance (however many M stores in the country there are - or, maybe more chance than that if other M stores than the 1 in 36 I found have a SEL for it - even though I think the chance is still extremely unlikely. But, if I go to more stores and continue not to find it, the chance could go back close to 6 in 500).

I am just quoting this bit as I am going to delete the long note from the M list; therefore now here instead for reference.:)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Options
    There are some new items on the M list. It's nowhere near finished yet (and by that I mean with the items/prices I got from Wednesday, not even the items that may be in other M stores that I haven't seen:rotfl:) but you can have a look down it (all four posts:eek:) and see the bold items.

Some of which should never have been taken away before! Others - there are bigger packs of some products available in M at cheaper prices than the lower-weight standard versions. So just to let you know. And best of luck finding them too!

See you later!:wave:
  • Perranlady
    Perranlady Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, I am always a little late to the party, but is the tea coupon a Asda coupon? Also, sorry, I did get the frozen meal deal last week, thanks to all who posted an idiot proof guide that I could follow, I see the ice cream is no longer on offer in Morris, but the Birdseye veg still seem to be £1, but is it correct they are no longer comparing? I have spotted that my tesco have the mags, so if I use the coupon, any good combinations to buy? Sorry to ask so many questions
    Perranlady x
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Morning.............Its Friday :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :)

Cant make my mind up if its snow or an hard frost out but it feels colder than yesterday :cool:
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning another chilly one here but at least no :snow_grin as yet ...
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, a nice clear frosty one here :D

Have to say I would far rather have this weather than have to put up with the dreary rain, and it might just kill all that green alkanet I spend my life fighting with in the garden, it is the only reason I have to wear gardening gloves now :eek:
    nerfdad wrote: »
    NeNever never never never never neverver never never never never never Never never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never never NeNever never never never never neverver never never never never never Never never Never never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never neverNever never never never never never NeNever never never never never neverver never never never :rotfl::rotfl:

Yes, I know I've shortened it, but I would definitely have used cut and paste for that :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Perranlady wrote: »
    Morning all, I am always a little late to the party, but is the tea coupon a Asda coupon? Also, sorry, I did get the frozen meal deal last week, thanks to all who posted an idiot proof guide that I could follow, I see the ice cream is no longer on offer in Morris, but the Birdseye veg still seem to be £1, but is it correct they are no longer comparing? I have spotted that my tesco have the mags, so if I use the coupon, any good combinations to buy? Sorry to ask so many questions
    Perranlady x

Good morning.

Yes A mag for voucher.

I don't think anyone has tried the veg since last week - T update M prices two times per week so in theory they could start comparing again any time (or not at all given their slack price collectors!).

Anon
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    MORNING ALL!

little bit frosty here, am off to sainbugs this morning as have a conditional spend and 1600 points for spending £40, easy to do in there - have a £10 b/m from last week and should get a new one this week

have a pile of apgs that need recycling in the next couple of days with nothing to spend them on!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure