Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kimplus8
    • By kimplus8 16th Apr 18, 11:26 PM
    • 674Posts
    • 2,075Thanks
    kimplus8
    post a friends SOA?
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:26 PM
    post a friends SOA? 16th Apr 18 at 11:26 PM
    am I allowed to post a friend of mines SOA.
    She is very internet/computer anxious so I said I would do it for her.
    She has seen the huge difference it has made to my budget and I'm constantly encouraging her to take charge and get that lightbulb moment.
    Thanks everyone.
    Member of 1000 Emergency fund Club LIGHTBULB!!! BR and living with it! Dave Ramsey fan
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 16th Apr 18, 11:33 PM
    • 31,455 Posts
    • 19,863 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:33 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:33 PM
    Yes that's fine
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • kimplus8
    • By kimplus8 16th Apr 18, 11:39 PM
    • 674 Posts
    • 2,075 Thanks
    kimplus8
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:39 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:39 PM
    great, I'm seeing her tomorrow so will get it up tomorrow night
    Member of 1000 Emergency fund Club LIGHTBULB!!! BR and living with it! Dave Ramsey fan
    • Dobbibill
    • By Dobbibill 17th Apr 18, 8:35 AM
    • 2,919 Posts
    • 3,906 Thanks
    Dobbibill
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:35 AM
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:35 AM
    Depending on the outcome of the SOA, your friend may want to learn more about using the forum and in turn may help them to be less PC/internet anxious, they may even want to start a diary. You could be helping your friend in more ways than one.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Energy, Student Money Saving, UK Armed Forces and
    Local Money Saving - Wales boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

It's not about being the best -
    It's about being better than you were yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

2,137Users online

Martin's Twitter