Debate House Prices

In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.

How long will this property website go on saving l the homeowners

Options

Comments

• Windofchange
    Options
    triathlon wrote: »
    Seemed to have hit a nerve ☺ . Just saying it's good if these people wanting to save us from our lovely warm independent homes with loved ones in the background as they type away on HPC 24/7 in their dark bedsits trying on the odd chance when they meet with a woman that they have a plan where they will one day take over all the luxury housing as they yet again politely walk off to a man with some realistic prospects

If you're referring to me, I've been out for the past three hours ironically enough with my triathlon club. 90km bike ride in the bag and some very sore but happy legs. In the meantime, you have been switching between being Great Ape and Triathlon in order to fill the emptyness in your life by pretending to be a jet setting millionaire. Nice one. :money:
  • triathlon
    Options
    Hey Great ape, we have been found out by the genius, we are both the same person. This guy must be HPC, where every homeowner on the planet is a troll in their books
  • GreatApe
    GreatApe Posts: 4,452 Forumite
    Options
    triathlon wrote: »
    Hey Great ape, we have been found out by the genius, we are both the same person. This guy must be HPC, where every homeowner on the planet is a troll in their books

Windy is no genius
  • Windofchange
    Options
    GreatApe wrote: »
    Windy is no genius

Did you know that talking to yourself is thought by some to be the first time of madness? It's the appalling grasp of the English language that you both share that gives you away. Anyway, you must be off to your fantasy bedroom to be with your fantasy wife soon?
  • GreatApe
    Options
    pretending to be a jet setting millionaire. Nice one. :money:

If you are referring to me I've never pretended to be a jet setting anything
    In fact I believe I've told you multiple times I am a fairly boring person

The mental images you conjured up show your biases.
    Just because I lean right in my political views and post positive new like the fact that we live in a great country with high wages full employment and lots of opportunity it must mean I am a jet setting millionaire.
  • GreatApe
    Options
    I do talk to myself sometimes but mostly in my head. Its called thinking. It often appears Mr windy lacks that skill

I do accept my writing skills are below a good standard.
    Its something I should fix and improve but like most people with a weakness I put it off and don't face it.

And no windy I am not triathlon stick to the day job whatever that is.
  • Windofchange
    Options
    If you are referring to me I've never pretended to be a jet setting anything
    In fact I believe I've told you multiple times I am a fairly boring person

The mental images you conjured up show your biases.
    Just because I lean right in my political views and post positive new like the fact that we live in a great country with high wages full employment and lots of opportunity it must mean I am a jet setting millionaire.

Nah I was talking to your other profile Triathlon. Think a little while back you, I mean he, was off to romance his stunning wife in a villa or something? I can very well believe you are very boring - no need to convince me!
  • Windofchange
    Options
    I do talk to myself sometimes but mostly in my head. Its called thinking. It often appears Mr windy lacks that skill

I do accept my writing skills are below a good standard.
    Its something I should fix and improve but like most people with a weakness I put it off and don't face it.

And no windy I am not triathlon stick to the day job whatever that is.

It's amazing how both yourself and Triathlon share the same inability to form sentences. Nothing wrong with thinking to yourself, I just find it hilarious you have gone to the trouble of creating an additional username, starting a thread and then having a chat with yourself whilst trying (very badly) to create drama / troll.
  • GreatApe
    Options
    Nah I was talking to your other profile Triathlon. Think a little while back you, I mean he, was off to romance his stunning wife in a villa or something? I can very well believe you are very boring - no need to convince me!

We are not one of the same windy

Have a good night. I need to go do some boring stuff and finish off a book called Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind. Very interesting book. Beats these non debates we have.
  • GreatApe
    Options
    It's amazing how both yourself and Triathlon share the same inability to form sentencesa.

Are my writing skills really that bad?
    I thought my English skills were just a little below average.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure