Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Skinster
    Options
    Today I received posting pack for something to post 29th November. Yet I’m still awaiting my posting pack for this coming week. Schedule shows I have something to post Friday. Has anyone never received their pack before?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Have also received mailings for week commencing 27th November but have nothing scheduled for next week.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,867 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Surprised - I received my January 18 stamps today - regular ones not Christmas ones
    If I remember correctly the Christmas ones come closer to Christmas and not with the normal stamps cycle.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,867 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    What is all this complaining about the volume of postings ? A cube and M envelope this Monday, L envelope next Friday and a S envelope the following Thursday, 4 items in 3 weeks. Received items is only just keeping up with postings !
    My workload has just doubled. 2 items to post in the next batch so 6 items in 4 weeks !
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I received an envelope today ( large padded one ) from another panellist , that had no stamp on, luckily our postman still delivered it and didn't charge me , has this happened to anyone else?
  • cherie1122
    Options
    Yes. I received a card asking me to pay the charge in advance and TMS reimbursed me in postage stamps.

I wasn't happy about it because I had more than enough stamps in the house :-)

I thought the stamps must have come off in the post as panelists don't have to put them on the envelopes (they're already there when we get them)
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 November 2017 at 7:28PM
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    Yes. I received a card asking me to pay the charge in advance and TMS reimbursed me in postage stamps.

I wasn't happy about it because I had more than enough stamps in the house :-)

I thought the stamps must have come off in the post as panelists don't have to put them on the envelopes (they're already there when we get them)

Im completely out of stamps , and am desperate for some for all the Christmas cards ive got to post. its going to cost me a fortune , , I wondered if the panellist was in the same boat and actually took them off ? as this is the second time this has happened to me at this time of year, and it was one of the bigger envelopes that would have had over £3 of postage stamps on it . just made me wonder. I had to pay last time as I didn't want the post office to open it and reveal what I was receiving ( Tracker) , luckily this time I didn't have to pay
  • Minimods
    Options
    Surprised - I received my January 18 stamps today - regular ones not Christmas ones
    I received my Jan stamps yesterday too... but strangely two of the stamps were already missing/used :think:Very odd because the packet was fully sealed.

Last year the Christmas stamps turned up at the end of November, so hopefully they come through in the next few weeks.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Yep - me too.
    I also went to the Delivery Office to pick up a Signed For package - all excited for a competition win and it turned out to be a Cube. Odd, I thought - I didn't know Signed For had been added to the system. On opening it, the paperwork said 1st APL £3.40 like a normal cube. The outside label said 2nd Signed For £3.90.

So either a) the post office clerk made a mistake and the sender didn't notice or b) the sender was sending over stuff and it got mixed in. Either way they are out 50p and I'm out 15 minutes...
    I have e-mailed TNS to inform them.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Just don't be surprised if you get told you're off the panel again due to your area being oversubscribed, closely followed by the training packs and the welcome email about a week later. This may also happen two weeks into the training, closely followed by the posting packs - they've done it to me the last two times.

Thankfully no problems with the training and got my first live pack today. A cube in my first batch (boo) nicely offset by the 'Star Wars' presentation pack.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure