Round and round the overdraft....soon to be no more

Options

Comments

• SpekySquarehead
    Options
    Enjoy the break away. Hope you have the weather for it.
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got back from our night away! We enjoyed a very windy, rainy walk. We stupidly forgot to take our waterproof trousers so both us got pretty wet. We nearly turned back half way through as the weather was so bad up on the top of Stangae Edge but we soldiered on and came down the other side to slightly better weather. We walked 13km in total.

Got to the pub and had steak and chips and a bit too much wine. Great time though. Chesterfield has some very friendly people. We called in at Bakewell on our way home with thoughts of buying a Bakewell Tart but at £7.50 we decided that was a bit much.

Now home and the washer is on. OH is making cottage pie for tea (he makes a delicious cottage pie) and looking forward to a relaxing afternoon/evening at home.

My parents are coming over tomorrow for lunch. Happy days. Enjoy your Easter everyone
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Happy Easter Louby!!!

Your night away (bar the wet weather) sounds lovely... I love bakewell tart :D.

Hope you've had a lovely day today xx
    Mummytogirls x

• louby40
    Options
    Ahh thanks!

Just had a lovely few hours with my parents who came over for lunch. I've eaten and drank far too much this weekend. Back to the gym tomorrow and healthy eating again. No wonder I lose 3lb then gain 2lb back lol.

On the plus front I won £25 on the lotto last night and logged into a opinion site (not done any surveys for ages) and realised I had £15 sat there!
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Oh Louby I'm the same, I'm so good all week and then totally go wild on a weekend and then spend the whole next week getting it back off.
    I could do with a massive fall out with food :rotfl:

Yay to the win and survey money :j xx
    Mummytogirls x

• louby40
    Options
    Healthy eating started again today! Been to the gym and did a very quick 10 minute walk/run warmup and then a 60 minute Zumba class - loved it and feel so much better for it.

My EE Topcashback money has paid out £125 and into my account! My Barclaycard has slowly been creeping up again and although I have savings to pay it off in full I'm reluctant to because I need to keep that to pay my builder/kitchen fitter, so I need to chip away at it until it's gone. I've paid £230 off it this month. £626 to go

Food
    Breakfast - porridge, skmd milk, honey
    Lunch - feta cheese salad
    Tea - bacon snadwich
    Snacks - banana, handful dried cranberries, apple, grapes
  • SpekySquarehead
    Options
    Fantastic on the cashback!! Also a pat on the back for noticing the direction your barclaycard is going in early. An example of how firm a grip you now have on your finances.
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Im glad you got back onto the healthy eating and gym wagon yesterday Louby!!

Yay to the cashback thats fab xx
    Mummytogirls x

• louby40
    Options
    Boring day today.

Went to a Zumba class at the gym - love the girl that does it but she only does classes in the day now and I really miss not doing one in the evening. The girl that does the evening Zumba class isn't half as good.

I;ve spent the afternoon doing some school stuff which I've been putting off. Once I got going though I was ok.

Tomorrow I'm going to see my gynecologist - I thought I was on the waiting list for a hysterectomy (I saw his colleague TEN weeks ago) but it appears I'm not even on a list. I've been very angry about it all as I've rung and spoken to my consultants secretary three times since the 9th Feb to ask where I am on the waiting list - and not ONCE has she told me that I aren't on a waiting list. I've now complained to PALs as I think either someone has messed up or they're trying to fudge the waiting times. The waiting time is supposed to be 18 weeks.

I need to be calm tomorrow at my appointment which will be hard as I believed that for the past 10 weeks I've been on a waiting list!
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Oh Louby, how annoying that you might not even be on the list, how did you find this out? Fingers crossed you won't be waiting too long xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport