Options
    Today upstairs are mainly
    Chasing each other round
    Parked even closer behind meaning no way we can get off the car park
    Slamming doors
    Screaming
    Jumping off things
    Running up and downstairs

I am mainly playing very loud rock music (as I can still hear them should make it clear how loud they actually are) OH wont let me put ministry on.....
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh that's a shame, Ministry would be brilliant! Or a bit of Rammstein. ;)
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lol
    I wanted to put flashback on loop lol
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    AC/DC are highly effective in driving neighbours mad - unless they are heavy metal fans - in which case I recommend Val Doonican or Jim Reeves.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    OH put some ac/dc on Meri.
    I had another dizzy spell and landed on baby gate again leading to screaming (it bloody hurt)
    So today we made plenty of noise (still not as much as upstairs tho)
  • Flybaby
    Flybaby Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yea to the ac/dc - but that is actually good tunes.................so maybe we need to change tack here..................how about something with really abusive lyrics so the kid hears an d starts repeating - or is that just too cruel? Or some god awful film soundtrack on repeat?
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Flybaby Google ministry flashback.
    It's a verrrrrry angry song lol
    Plus the little un is going to swear anyway the way his dad talks to his mum (get in the fing car !!!!! being a recent example)

Guess who was asleep and now isn't.
    Tomcat has had a small row, OH panicked so I have been checking my boy over (He's fine, other cat looked ok too) then we had the interest of listening too and seeing part of a fight by 2 drunken women (I use that term loosely) I'm up in 4 hours and a bit het up now.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    the fight continued until 2.30am when I threw a bucket of cold water on them.

Tomcat is fine, he was milking it for additional loves and treats (its what he did with MIL, hes now doing it with OH lol.

What do you think to this I have sent it to the CEO
    Dear CEO,

Why following last time, when Mr XXX behaved unprofessionally (missed payments off court papers, forwarded me emails I shouldn't have seen where Mr CXXX was rude about me) is he still dealing with my account?

I wish to raise a complaint about Mr XXXX, included in this are emails in my SAR where hes lol'ing etc. (I can forward you copies if necessary)

I am disappointed that despite my keeping in close contact with HA, the period from April (MIL's death) and May (series of TIA's) would be used to show erratic payments. I think our relationship has broken down irretrievably as I cannot see any way forward following this latest behaviour.

I am disgusted that despite knowing that my condition is exacerbated by stress and OH is suicidal HA would behave in this way, notice I don't say surprised as I informed all the agencies involved this would be the next step.

The rent arrears do not exist, I still have not received rent statements for the past 12 months (Shelter requested this) I will pay this to stop court action however, if as I believe it doesn't exist and it is malicious action I will add this to the claim.

Sorry it has come to this but I really cannot stress how disgusted and angry I am.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Received a lovely email where we stated it was my fault one of the payments went astray, a half assed apology for distress caused, oh and a refusal to acknowledge that their staff member who delivered the notices behaved appallingly this is my response

Dear Mr xxx,

A neighbour witnessed your colleagues behaviour and it was such that text messages asking my husband if he was ok were received.

The arrears are not that amount, you may want to check your figures again. Even going by your figures they would be £448.58. I am confused as to how a payment made in exactly the same way as the one before it and the one after it using the same method (payment via natwests app where it is set up with the reference on and all i do is enter an amount) can go astray.

Unfortunately an apology is not enough on this occasion as whether this was your intention or not the notes on our account indicating both my husbands and my health should have flagged up that it would be the incorrect action to take, and as explained repeatedly in the earlier emails

1 - the amount your quoting is incorrect, please send Shelter the rent statement they were requesting (for a period of 12 months so I can see what other payments you have mislaid)

2 - Shelter as my appointed representative (as I am not dealing with this following the last time this happened), agreed a payment plan with you

3. The Community Law Partnership will be representing me, I shall have a solicitors name in the next couple of days, their current advice is to let this run as we will be able to prove harassment in court.

As stated in an email to CEO this morning, I am disgusted that you have chosen to use April (Mother in laws death) and May (Due to HAs actions I had a series of Mini Strokes) as your period to show irregular payments and yet don't show the lovely regular overpayments for the period before. I feel that following last time and the information I have since read in my S.A.R (I already told her that lol) you are the wrong person to deal with my account and have asked that this is passed to someone else.
  • Flybaby
    Flybaby Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Moo - I think they are perfectly reasonable emails to send - if it had been me, I doubt I would have been so courteous, so you are doing really well hon. xx Thinking of you. Did you manage to eat?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure