Davnik Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have now reported him to the SRA.
  • Davnik
    Options
    Just phoned Noble Harbour and what do you know an answerphone message with what sounded very much like Mark Harris's voice, saying they are not able to answer the phone now and to leave a message.
    What kind of firm is it that doesn't employ a receptionist!
  • valleyboy80
    Options
    strange how the receptionist says he is there yet his partner has said he's moved on..? Sounds very dodgy
  • gfplux
    gfplux Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Hung up my suit!
    Options
    So sorry to hear of these dreadful troubles. Could we get a sense of how much mney is involved.
    Would anyone be prepared to say how much their fund was worth when it was transferred to these people.
    There will be no Brexit dividend for Britain.
  • Davnik
    Options
    It will obviously be running into the hundreds of thousands, but the amount isn't relevant. The fact is that he appears to have control of these funds. We need to get together and co-ordinate a strategy. If he has stolen these investments he must be prosecuted.
    I have contacted the Legal Ombudsman who tell me that as it isn't a legal complaint they can't do anything, but have advised me to contact the SRA which I have already done.
    As Action Fraud appear to be useless I am considering contacting the police directly.
    I am never going to let this go and will continue to make efforts to bring him to account no matter how long it takes.
  • Davnik
    Options
    Phoned Noble Harbour again. Female receptionist answered with the usual he isn't available I will get him to call back.
    I have laid it on the line quite clearly about the actions I have taken regarding him and what I expect from him. Hopefully she will pass this on and he will respond.
    I don't hold my breath.
  • OK, just googled " AC Management and Administration Ltd" to find out why no one is responding to my emails regarding my pension ... and here I am. I transferred my full pension into the "Green Scheme" 3 years ago and can't help but believe I have lost the lot. Let me know who I should write to support any class action under way.

Yours Miss Understanding

• Davnik
    Options
    Finally received statement via email from Harris after pressure from Taurus. Again the same unprofessional looking one page document I received last year. He said it was due to go out in the post. Presumably that means he thinks he doesn't have to send a hard copy now. I have told him that I still expect a postal statement. He hadn't even put my address on it! It could be anybody's statement! At least the dividends do tally with those I have already been informed about by Ecoquest. I expect he believes he has done his job for another year, however I have told him how dissatisfied I am with his performance, that I have reported him to various bodies and that I'm not the only one who feels this way about him.
    Doubtless he won't even read it as it looks like the email address: [EMAIL="greenretirement123@gmail.com"]greenretirement123@gmail.com[/EMAIL] has just been created. This wasn't the email address he used for any previous correspondence.
  • Davnik
    Options
    Amazingly he has read it and responded that he notes my comments!
  • Davnik
    Options
    Apparently the Green Pension is a five year investment to provide the returns and cannot be accessed under the new rules.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback