Dodgy Pension Trustee

Options

Comments

• Davnik
    Davnik Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Both Ecoquest and Taurus have replied regularly to me. Green Footprint have disappeared as it was a product offered by Taurus and is now no longer offered.
    What is a little worrying is that it didn't seem to be offered for very long.
  • gfplux
    gfplux Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Joneeboy has it right.
    Anyone who has given their money to these people need to recognise that they have been robbed and probably will never, ever see any money back.
    It has gone, disappeared, vamoosed. The Police are the only people you should be talking to.
    There will be no Brexit dividend for Britain.
  • Truth_is_..
    Options
    Mr Harris is still at Noble Harbour, he will reply if you tell them you know he is there. My husband has rang a couple of times and they have tried to tell him that Mr Harris is not there but we now have the truth as someone we know has had a call back from him. Obviously the firm is shielding him given that they will be getting several calls now. The Police are coming Mr Harris.
  • Davnik
    Options
    They're taking a bloody long time about it!
  • Davnik
    Options
    I have had an acknowledgement today from the SRA regarding my reporting him. They confirm they are investigating my complaint against him.
  • Davnik
    Options
    It seems as though it's all gone quite here regarding Mr Harris. It's really time we got together and started to co-ordinate some concrete action rather than just impotently whinging on here.
    If anyone wants to contact me they can email me at [EMAIL="zigsuk@hotmail.com"]zigsuk@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
  • Davnik
    Options
    Maybe Harris has cast a wicked spell over you all?
  • karst
    karst Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Davnik wrote: »
    It seems as though it's all gone quite here regarding Mr Harris. It's really time we got together and started to co-ordinate some concrete action rather than just impotently whinging on here.
    I wander what you intend to do to Mr. Harris.
    Hung his for the rib? :)

[FONT=&quot]To avoid all that hassle, people just need to google before doing such an unreasonable investment. It is obvious, that a respectable firm must have a good and long story on money related forums.[/FONT]
  • Davnik
    Options
    Pray what does 'hung his for the rib' mean?
  • MrUnhappy
    MrUnhappy Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Harris has been sent around 7 pension transfer requests now but hasn't received any of them, he was located by a third party and gave the impression he was playing fair and wanted the documents sent via recorded delivery, despite them being emailed over to him (he couldn't open a PDF file!!!???)
    Hey guess what, the recorded delivery has been returned, he has gone away, sadly not to prison. He is already under investigation by South Wales Police and Action Fraud, so I suggest that any one with money that he is "holding for you" contact them. If you want the address he was tracked to or as much info that I have on him, then mail me, we could maybe hire a coach and all go down to see him! banthony@globalnet.co.uk
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback