Halifax Online banking

Options
Does anyone know when HBOS are due to change their online banking to the version like Lloyds ?

Comments

• opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    Options
    Rolling out over the next 4 weeks. Already started.
  • Joe_Bloggs
    Joe_Bloggs Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    Options
    Apparently they are waiting for the arrival of the bulldozers to shovel what was previously done via the internet into the postal service vans. I may be overstating when I say vans. It would not surprise me if it was horse and cart , a canal barge and then another horse and cart.
    J_B.
    Still waiting for Clarity Card postal statements Dec 2010,Jan 2011.
  • coolesticeking
    Options
    I only have a Credit Card with the Halifax and I logged in this Morning to see the new look!

HalifaxOnlineBanking.png

HalifaxOnlineBanking2.png
    David :)
    £1 of debt is too much for me!
    2010 Posts: 5,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Still the old look for me.
    Had letter the other day saying 20th March would be the change over to LTSB for savings and T&C.
  • QuantumSuccess
    Options
    2010 wrote: »
    Still the old look for me.
    Had letter the other day saying 20th March would be the change over to LTSB for savings and T&C.

what do you mean when you say changing over to LTSB? Are you talking about the website or will cards and passbooks now bear the LTSB logo?
  • nancyo
    nancyo Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    I logged into my account this morning and it has changed :)
  • coolesticeking
    Options
    what do you mean when you say changing over to LTSB? Are you talking about the website or will cards and passbooks now bear the LTSB logo?

They are moving to Lloyds TSB's Systems in the coming months and the Online Banking will be very much the same as Lloyd's TSB's (See my Screen grabs above) it's the same as Lloyds just with the Halifax logo and in blue.
  • QuantumSuccess
    Options
    They are moving to Lloyds TSB's Systems in the coming months and the Online Banking will be very much the same as Lloyd's TSB's (See my Screen grabs above) it's the same as Lloyds just with the Halifax logo and in blue.
    What do you mean by "systems"? LTSB and Halifax have operated in different ways in terms of the design of their cards, their internal scoring system, types of credit cards they offer, etc etc - do you mean Halifax will now change everything over to Lloyds? Will we lose the various things we have like our debit cards, overdrafts and so on...?
  • dazza.mk
    dazza.mk Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    What do you mean by "systems"? LTSB and Halifax have operated in different ways in terms of the design of their cards, their internal scoring system, types of credit cards they offer, etc etc - do you mean Halifax will now change everything over to Lloyds? Will we lose the various things we have like our debit cards, overdrafts and so on...?

Think he meant IT infrastructure, ie take LTSB Online banking, change it Blue and replace the logo and voila new Halifax online banking look (and more 'behind the scenes' systems)
  • coolesticeking
    Options

To my understanding the products they offer will be the same as always and staying as the "Halifax" but the system in which they operate on will be moved to Lloyd TSB's own.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family