Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• teapot2
    teapot2 Posts: 3,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope physio goes ok, I've got physio too in the afternoon. Its an NHS one as its post surgery but I suspect I'll need to see a private one too as they won't see me for long :p
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Milk & Custard - that's my sort of shopping list! :rotfl:

Hope the various physio appoints that folk have today go well for them
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Beanie, hope you've had a good day. How did the physio go? Is it something that makes you feel instantly better or can it leave you aching for a few days? x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,487 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    teafor2 wrote: »
    Hi Beanie, hope you've had a good day. How did the physio go? Is it something that makes you feel instantly better or can it leave you aching for a few days? x

Leaves me aching for a couple of days but worth it.
    Painful at the time though!
    Worth every penny & more.
    Much as I grudged paying for it, it was a case of needs must.
    Lucky to have her :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Went to the post office this morning.
    A kind gentleman helped me to get my parcel out of the car, asked me where I was going & even carried it for me to PO.
    Must have looked a poor soul :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Went to the post office this morning.
    A kind gentleman helped me to get my parcel out of the car, asked me where I was going & even carried it for me to PO.
    Must have looked a poor soul :rotfl:

Or just maybe he looked at you and thought I'm having a bit of that va va voom ;)
  • beanielou
    Options
    Or just maybe he looked at you and thought I'm having a bit of that va va voom ;)

:rotfl::rotfl:

• Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Yes Beanie, was this before or after you improved your flexibility with the physio? :D
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Yes Beanie, was this before or after you improved your flexibility with the physio? :D

Before:rotfl::rotfl:

How are you dear Butti?

• Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Before:rotfl::rotfl:

How are you dear Butti?

Having quite an upbeat sort of day Beanie :T
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback