Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Will the warm home discount free up any extra pennies for the credit card?
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 8lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happy Sunday Beanie

Hope you have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    earthgirl wrote: »
    Hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend, especially with all the difficult things you have had going on these past few weeks.

Thank you :)

I have 'mended' trhe shredder so pleased with thay.

More paperwork done so pleased for that.
    I need to remind myself that I am dealing with my personal paperwork as well as paperwork for two charitys.
    Which lets be honest is a lot.

WM on & recycling done.
    Dishes that need hand washed are done.

I am getting there. Yes, I am.

A cat curled up beside me too.:D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yay to the discount! Ours was late this year too, but very, very welcome.
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Will the warm home discount free up any extra pennies for the credit card?

That is my hope but will need to wait & see.

Chucked another 11 quid each to loan & to the CC this AM.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Happy Sunday Beanie

Hope you have a lovely day

x

Thanks ~~you too:A

We both need to stop being such worry warts about things~~So much easier said than done though.Sigh xx

• beanielou
    Options
    Pooky wrote: »
    Yay to the discount! Ours was late this year too, but very, very welcome.

Yes, it is very welcome:D
    Yes, mine was much later this year too which is why I was getting worried:o

• beanielou
    Options
    Pookey~~How is DD's moving going?

• beanielou
    Options
    I do really need to go out for milk & custard.
    But I think my energy reserves are done :o
    Worried we will get snow soon.
    As we all know I HATE snow as I cant walk in the bleeping stuff.

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Yay to the warm home discount :)

Happy Sunday
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family