Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    teapot2 wrote: »
    Hope you thaw out before bed Beanie - warm custard foot bath?
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Another chilly chilly day here today.
    I was going to meet a friend for a coffee today but we deceided to cancel & will do when the weather improves a bit.

Another payment to the 0% credit card today so pleased with that.

By the end of next week another mortgage & loan payment will be gone :j :j :j

Today is also another NSD :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    So finally the 0% credit card is at a place I am much happier with :)
    Next week will be a bit tight but ok.

I have been very pleased this month with extra money coming in from sources I did not expect. All in all things are looking & feeling so much better so I am very pleased :D

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Some positive things there Beanie regarding the CC and extra money. :T Shame you didn't get out for coffee but I don't blame you and your friend for re-arranging. Staying in and keeping warm seems the best thing to do. Stay cosy. x
  • beanielou
    Options
    teafor2 wrote: »
    Some positive things there Beanie regarding the CC and extra money. :T Shame you didn't get out for coffee but I don't blame you and your friend for re-arranging. Staying in and keeping warm seems the best thing to do. Stay cosy. x

Thank you :) x

• beanielou
    Options
    My hair is currently a disgrace.
    The colur needs doing, or maybe I should just let it go gray :eek:
    It desparatly needs cut too so shall look forward to that at some point.

I still miss my lovely hairdresser who is no longer with us :(

• HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Another chilly chilly day here today.
    I was going to meet a friend for a coffee today but we deceided to cancel & will do when the weather improves a bit.

Another payment to the 0% credit card today so pleased with that.

By the end of next week another mortgage & loan payment will be gone :j :j :j

Today is also another NSD :)
    beanielou wrote: »
    So finally the 0% credit card is at a place I am much happier with :)
    Next week will be a bit tight but ok.

I have been very pleased this month with extra money coming in from sources I did not expect. All in all things are looking & feeling so much better so I am very pleased :D

All good news Beanie :T.

I hope you manage to stay warm today. I hope you don't have any snow :eek:. It's cold here so I'm typing this in fingerless gloves and wearing my outdoor fleece jacket :eek:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    HHD~~No snow here but very very cold :eek:

Thinking of putting the heating off & going back to bed for a wee while :)

Cat litter done~~the job I loathe above all others :o:o

• MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's way too cold for me at the moment although I envy your choice of switching off the heating and going back to bed.

We had snow yesterday which came down in absolute clumps.

Enjoy your warm up.
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I love grey hair and it was very fashionable last year, in fact it probably still is. I colour mine myself once a decade when I feel I should do something different with it. :cool: Last one cost me £4 and I got loads of compliments. I spend less than £100 a year having my barnet washed and cut - can't be faffed waiting for them to dry it I come home and do it myself. The dogs cost more - nearly £300 a year! x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback