Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott-Weiland
    Options
    Early night you what what nooooo i had a hung over nana nap on the sofa this afternoon.lol x
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    This sounds daft i know but i have just cheered myself up. I done some figures and totally up my total debits and factored in a few things and i am down too 11600.

But part of that 11600 is a loan for my 2 wheel beasty ie my Yamaha that will be gone in 18months ish as i am over paying on it. Minus my motorbike loan its 7325 in total my debts.

I am a happy bunny considering the fact two year ago that was near 16000-17000. Bonuses and surveys and ebaying and cashback and overtime does pay.
  • Homegrown0
    Homegrown0 Posts: 1,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Figures are looking good Scott! All heading in the right direction :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
    Pay off by Xmas 2019 #02 - target £10,000
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Great work Scott - well done!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    Yeah they are re the figures i am hoping 2-3 years too hopefully be clear.

I have one debt thats down too 120-130 i need too double check the balance with the company. I have an account on my Monzo App thats marked as Debt overpay which has around 80 in it. I am just going too keep doing what i am doing, any survey funds or cashback goes in my main account then straight off my smallest debt once it hits 100.
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    Well my post for today Qmee earnings have being so far about 2 quid.

No cashback today.

I have done one prolific survey which is a result as lately i have being logging into it then 2mins later it kicks me out of it.

Opinium research is nearly at draw down i think i am 21.50. I did 2 surveys on there.

Re me my back and mental health are both horrendous. I cant get comfortable when i sit, i am worried sick too i am going too lose my job due too my mental health. I went into work and my manager wasnt very forth coming re what would happen when i come back. i have a feeling its possibly p45 time and if it is it will break me. I am clear of warnings etc etc, but literally a month after my record cleaned up my aunty passed and some other stuff which took me too the limit.

Can i be sacked for attendance re mental health if my last years work attendance was 93percent ish. And if i am clear of warnings.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Scott,

Check on The Blurt Foundation Blogs, as I am sure there is one there that talks about employment and MH and rights n stuff.

If I can grab a minute I will try and find a link for you.

If you need someone to talk with, I'm here ok?
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    I had a quick look and found this for you...

https://www.blurtitout.org/2017/03/10/depression-rights-work/

Hope this helps
    As always, here if you need an ear mate
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    I had a quick look and found this for you...

https://www.blurtitout.org/2017/03/10/depression-rights-work/

Hope this helps
    As always, here if you need an ear mate

Thanks UC i just dont know what too do, my boss on Sunday was like dont come back till your fully better but then in the next breath when i asked him re what would happen when i came back i got a politician answer.

I have maybe another 2 months of full sick pay and i dont know where too use them or try and rush back.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    My advice - Don't rush back, go back when you feel you can cope with it.

IMHO Your boss quite obviously hasn't got a scooby about MH issues, if he did he would have worded his response more appropriately, as I would have with any of my team to, "come back when you feel you are able to, don't rush. We / I will work with you to help you."
    Thankfully, my company are both knowledgable and supportive.

Try and get a consultation with someone at your local CAB if they have folks who deal with employment issues, if you can...
    I'll try and squeeze some more relevant info from my colleagues in HR on this if I can...
    Hope everything works out for you mate
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure