Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi minislim and b_m,

@minislim - I am glad to hear you got to the bottom of this and I do hope our claims team can help you. If you want me to help in anyway feel free to give me a shout.

@B_M - Different sites do offer different offers and goodwill gestures. When looking at things like this we do have to look at the overall bigger picture and not just follow another site and their actions.

I am glad I could clarify the hotel offer for you and I am sorry to hear you do not wish to take part in snap and save offers unless the processing time decreases.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 22 December 2015 at 2:30PM
    Options
    Last week I had the £2 bonus payment appear in my account. I thought I would leave it until a couple of other payments had become payable and cash out together. Silly mistake, the £2 has gone now but the "outstanding transactions" total includes it. Advice: as soon as it is payable cash it !
  • bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I've got a problem logging in....this is the error code:
    If this error persists, then please feel free to contact us with this error code:29659429

This sometimes clears up itself, but just bringing your attention.

(same username here as on TCB)
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Only 2 sleeps to go now :j:xmastree: I hope you are all prepared.

@molerat - Please can you allow one more day for this to be added? If it is not added by then please let me know via an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk.

@bxboards - Some members did report this issue also however we do believe it has been resolved.

@luckymannn - I am sorry your claim has still not been resolved. We will try our best to get this resolved for you but ultimately we are waiting on the cashback network and the merchant to reach a final outcome.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Last week I had the £2 bonus payment appear in my account. I thought I would leave it until a couple of other payments had become payable and cash out together. Silly mistake, the £2 has gone now but the "outstanding transactions" total includes it. Advice: as soon as it is payable cash it !

[QUOTE=TopCashBack Company Representative;69774171
    @molerat - Please can you allow one more day for this to be added? If it is not added by then please let me know via an email to [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL]. [/QUOTE]Wait for it to be added ? It was there and has gone. It has now disappeared from the "outstanding" total in account overview as well.
  • rika8665
    Options
    Dear Team

Topcashback has declined 12 of my genuine transactions. The strange part is all of these transactions were done without using any voucher/coupon code and yet instead of tracking the cashback at a higher amount, they have declined my cashback. I have all the proof of transactions made at foodpanda, the vendor.

I sense some foul play here as i believe the vendor foodpanda has paid them the cashback in the form of commission but they are not passing it on to me. Please help me in getting my cashback.
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Happy Christmas Eve! :xmassmile:rudolf::santa2:

@molerat - If this has not been re-credited to your account by now please send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk . We will then get back to you as soon as we can but please bear in mind due to the festive period it may be a few working days.

@rika8665 - I am sorry to hear that the merchant has declined your transactions. We do not decline your transactions but your transactions will be declined if either they were ineligible for it we were not the last referrer of the purchase. I do believe you are in contact with us on Twitter and therefore please respond to my message there so we can look into this further.

I do hope this helps you both and all that's left for me to say it I hope you all have a :xmassign: and a cashback filled new year!

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    B_M wrote: »
    I have outstanding Snap & Save transactions over 2 weeks old now and firmly believe TCB have screwed up and that the transactions will be declined.
    If they have and they do think of declining, let's see if their 'fair play policy' is still alive and active.

Mine are now showing declined.

Hi There,

Thank you for submitting your receipt image.

We have had a look into this for you and unfortunately we are unable to process this cashback as it has already been redeemed.

Please note the following terms and conditions of this offer **- This offer is provided by CheckoutSmart and will only be awarded once, whether claimed via Topcashback or via any other publisher in the CheckoutSmart network.

I am sorry that this cashback was not successful for you.

Perhaps they should make it crystal clear that you can only claim it once per person across all networks, even if you purchase on separate receipts. It wasn't that clear on their offer page.

So they must be sharing personal data with CheckoutSmart to identify the same individual.
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    JAG wrote: »

Hi There,

Thank you for submitting your receipt image.

We have had a look into this for you and unfortunately we are unable to process this cashback as it has already been redeemed.

Please note the following terms and conditions of this offer **- This offer is provided by CheckoutSmart and will only be awarded once, whether claimed via Topcashback or via any other publisher in the CheckoutSmart network.

I am sorry that this cashback was not successful for you.

Perhaps they should make it crystal clear that you can only claim it once per person across all networks, even if you purchase on separate receipts. It wasn't that clear on their offer page.

Mine declined as well

At least you got a reason, lets see how long it takes to respond to my support ticket.
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JAG wrote: »
    steve1500 wrote: »
    Mine declined as well

Surprise, surprise!
    Don't worry guys, TCB have a 'fair play policy'.
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/about?cat=FairPlay
    They do honour this, surely?

My Snap & Save purchases did actually go through to paid. Took 20 days, though they do state wait up to 30 days!

Good luck to both, but TCB did screw up this time!
    Stay away, well at least until TCB work out how to work these deals!
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback