Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Yep, 471 for the rabbits.
    437 (x2) for me

I am so upset today.

Car is broken and not worth fixing

Tax rebate will go on a new car. If it gets here.

meanwhile to buy a car now, I will need a loan.

Awesome. Just !!!!ing awesome.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    And I know I am very lucky to have the rebate coming, I just felt like I could maybe go on holiday or like I said the summer house. The car wouldn't have lasted for ever, but I had planned it would last another year and not go in the middle of the dental work.

tired of it all being a battle.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry about the car Buffy.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Sorry about the car Buffy.

thanks Beanie, sorry to whinge, it is all tangled up with other stuff, that I don't want to talk.

hope you are ok with the snow?

Well not ok, but safe and warm??

XX
  • RosaBernicia
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the car Buffy, that's rubbish timing. Shocking amount on bunny teeth, can you get any of it back on insurance?

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cars are a blummin nightmare! Youngest DD started her new job last week but her last day at old job her car broke down, all her savings gone just to get it up and running before her new job.

Enjoy your snow (very jealous)
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Passes Pookey LOTS & Lots of snow:p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    I am ok Buffy thanks.
    I have cabin fever already & its only day 1 :eek:
    More importantly I am running out of chocolate :eek: :eek:

• beanielou
    Options
    Pooky~~Agree cars are a PITA.
    Hope DD's new job going well :)

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Cars are a nightmare.

I have perked up a bit now. Had a nap and some twiglets. Mum is obsessing over the price of tea and I am contemplating life the universe and everything

Plus the fact the recycling has to go out. Pants. Still snowing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport