Looking for the silver lining

Options

Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    That's some huge to do list and a busy week ahead! Make sure there's you time fit in there too.

Hope Mr SA is okay x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Oh my goodness what a long to do list! You make me feel lazy :). I hope you're going to rest this evening :naughty:

I expect you're right about Mr SA :o.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Lies in a darkened room at the thought of your list.
    Can DD not help move her own furniture?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    She'll do the bulk of it Beanie but she doesn't get home from work until 9pm and we don't really want her stuff in our room another night or the furniture shifting to be going on that late.

Have done almost everything on my list. The photos for the friend in Oz will have to wait, I don't know what she wants them for. I think she's a bit homesick at the moment.

Just need to put my soup ingredients in the soup maker, do the ironing and have a bath. I honestly don't know where today has gone. I was up at the crack of dawn.

No real goals for December other than damage limitation regarding budget and weight loss. Should be ok if I don't go mad. Went way over budget in November and ended up using what had been earmarked for savings to pay off cc. I start the month really well but events seem to take over and I start going free range.

Next week is only a 3 day working week, the carpets will finally be down and we can get straight again plus I've got Prosecco left over from last night - happy days :)

Almost forgot today is NSD 1 of December :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Mr SA has asked me to make sure he's awake before I leave for work tomorrow morning as he's still frightened about the blank episode.

Then he reminded me that he still wants the bootee slippers and when am I picking them up. Not gone that blank then.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wow that was some to do list SA!!!

Awww bless Mr SA asking you to make sure he's awake in the morning :cool:, had to laugh at his slipper request mind!!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Mr SA has asked me to make sure he's awake before I leave for work tomorrow morning as he's still frightened about the blank episode.

Then he reminded me that he still wants the bootee slippers and when am I picking them up. Not gone that blank then.

Mr Lucky does stuff like that. Can’t remember anything I need him to, but if there’s anything important to him - like remembering when a programe he wants to watch is on for example - suddenly his memory works better (it doesn’t, but you know what I mean :mad:). Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Thanks Lucky, I'm so glad someone else knows how it is with brain injuries, sometimes I feel so alone xx
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Here whenever you need me Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    So glad that you two have each other xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure