Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• LauraH28
    LauraH28 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Yours has moved pretty fast shouldn't be long until your offer according to most of these posts. Good luck.
  • Starcee
    Options
    Yeah it has, i'm just being impatient because I don't want anything to go wrong. Fingers crossed :)

I hope yours goes through soon too.
  • LauraH28
    Options
    I've still not Hurd anything. At least at weekends I can relax a little.
  • LauraH28
    Options
    Valuation booked for Friday. Is this a good thing?
  • JamesN
    JamesN Posts: 776 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ahh. Must be a good thing.

Called broker today. Apparently there was an error on a form as I put the plot number rather than house number (as I didn't know it!). So that's cost me 3 days. Hopefully will book a valuation at the end of the week if not sooner.

Problem is the developer closes on tues and wed!
  • LauraH28
    Options
    Agh can u not chase them up via email? Perhaps have someone available that way? Broker has literally just rang and said he is 80% sure we have an offer subject to valuation but I have a feeling he's just winging it lol.
  • JamesN
    JamesN Posts: 776 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yeah, I won't believe anything till its on paper. The developer said she's taking the work phone back with her which is really good of her. Fingers crossed nationwide try and call her (asap ideally!) I guess they can still work on everything else other than the valuation.
  • LauraH28
    Options
    Starcee wrote: »
    Yeah it has, i'm just being impatient because I don't want anything to go wrong. Fingers crossed :)

Any luck for u today Hun?
  • LauraH28
    Options
    Starcee wrote: »

JamesN wrote: »
    Yeah, I won't believe anything till its on paper. The developer said she's taking the work phone back with her which is really good of her. Fingers crossed nationwide try and call her (asap ideally!) I guess they can still work on everything else other than the valuation.
    I'm the same. I'm now wondering what else I can worry about. Maybe solicitor Won't like our deposit or our signatures don't match. Christ I have issues lol
  • mrsbigz
    mrsbigz Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Well we've heard back from nationwide (through broker) & following review of documents they've reduced the amount they'll lend us following our dip (only by 3k which thankfully we can make up).
    Broker has accepted the offer on our behalf and apparently needs to go thru a new round of checks, even tho they were the ones that made the alternate offer, following the first round of checks they did. Friday the broker said the offer was in a queue to be processed, today his assistant said it's undergoing more checks!?! Should I be worried? They've also told me there's a 48 hr turn around for offers at the moment but when I spoke to nationwide on their Twitter account they weren't aware of any delays.
    Aaarghh - this process will be the death of me!!!! We're currently the ones holding our whole chain upup and I can't do anything about it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback