www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences?

Options

Comments

• Sandy53
    Sandy53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I too have had recent experience and if you need info let me know. Would be good to see how you got on with case against him
  • Sandy53
    Sandy53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How did you get on with this, I think i am in a similar situation ,taken £950.00 and all I have done is chased him for over 9 months, now he want court fees , not sure if I should trust him. Any advice
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 May 2016 at 9:09PM
    Options
    Sandy53 wrote: »
    How did you get on with this, I think i am in a similar situation ,taken £950.00 and all I have done is chased him for over 9 months, now he want court fees , not sure if I should trust him. Any advice

Welcome to the forum
    If you are not sure if you should trust him, read the whole thread.
  • GeneralGo4
    Options
    Hi, we've just been had! He's now using the name "David Copeland" and appears to be using Hilton Ross Law, EC2V 7AY. We've been searching for David Copeland and couldn't find him. He's using the same mobile number - 07909 900449 and the office number is: 0203 633 0767. Hes taken £780 from us - but he won't be getting any more! As previous posts, we are so desperate to sort our situation - he trades on your fear and desperation. We have been promised the final document tonight. It seemed odd that all his contact has been "out of hours" and sundays? I will keep you all posted?
  • mimibee_2
    Options
    I have a very complicated legal issue. I contacted The Legal Company and spoke to a guy called Milton (he did not give a surname). Told him my story and gave my email address. I got an email from Hilton Ross Law, chap called David Copeland.
    He said I had a case and asked for £500 upfront.

Did this guy do this to anyone else?
  • mimibee_2
    Options
    What have you found out about David Copeland, Hilton Ross etc?

I have just been in contact with this guy and now I am not sure what to do as I am desperate for legal assistance..please let me know
  • Mancunian
    Options
    Don't bother with Milton or any of the aliases he uses, FULL STOP!

He prays on your desperation which to me is the lowest of the low.
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
  • mimibee_2
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your story with Milton Firman and all the many others that have been tricked by this man. I too was nearly had by him only he used the name David Copeland and Hilton Ross Law.
  • mimibee_2
    Options
    It appears he is still using his mobile and office number, if you know anyone who can trace these you have found your man.

It appears that he has got away with this for a long time which leads me to believe someone is covering for him (friendly copper perhaps, its been known).
  • 999mcfcles999
    Options
    dcdc21 wrote: »
    Is this evil swindler still swindling? Anybody know where his current office is? I'd love to pay him a visit.....

Hi there, just had dealings with this guy, well a guy called David Copeland. I became suspicious as all his emails sent to me referred to payment every time of £500 for a barrister to take on my case. Having checked him I came across this page. His emails to me have been sent after hours as late as 23:51hrs!!! Very strange. anyway he has new phone numbers and an address different to the ones previously posted on here. so here they are.

3rd Floor
    55 Old Broad Street
    London
    EC2M 1RX

Telephone 0203 633 4148
    Mobile 07860 455221
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts