www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences?

Comments

• http:// theofficenextdoor.com/
    He is still based in Regus
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 19 May 2017 at 8:18PM
    Lee_C wrote: »
    Hi

Can you please confirm if the photo of the man on the Facebook page of The Legal Company [ about half way down the page ] is that of Milton Firman.

I need this information so that he can be identified for legal purposes in relation to his fraudulent activities.

Thank you

Lee

There's a picture of him on his LinkedIn page
    And twitter.
    Google images is your friend
  • hollydays
    Forumite
    hollydays wrote: »
    There's a picture of him on his LinkedIn page
    And twitter.
    Google images is your friend

You're welcome .
  • BethanyD
    BethanyD Posts: 111 Forumite
    hollydays wrote: »
    You're welcome .

Did anyone ever find Milton Firman?
  • mdj180752
    mdj180752 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 3 November 2017 at 9:52AM
    Wish I had seen these posts 3 weeks ago!! Looks like he's done me for £875 to arrange a no win no fee Judicial Review. He did provide me with documents which were personalised and contained great detail, so I was happy to provide payment. Anyone have any success in tracing him? I have addresses in London and Manchester. The email address, enquiries@hiltonrosslaw which did work now "bounces", the landline number just rings and rings, the same with his mobile, the website does not work, they are not registered with the law society.
  • good afternoon ,thanks for this forum ,was going to send moneyto this shyster this very afternoon !
    usual speel ,concern and out rage at the legal system ,plays on your desperation and to be honest ,not that convincing ,hence my search , the legal company ,Hilton regus express outwood lane m90 4wp is the address I have ,good luck chasing down this guy
  • I have only seen one good report. The rest have all suffered including myself. His companion or partner in crime, David Copeland had £1000 off me. However, what I ended up with was very amateur assessment, then nothing, no returned calls occasionally a email saying we are working on it. The reality is I've been had. The pair should be jailed. They are clearly fraudsters. So, my expensive advise don't go near them.
  • Tony15021987
    Tony15021987 Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 March 2019 at 8:50AM
    My daughter was born November 2017, due to my wife's mental health conditions our daughter was taken from us by social services, me and my wife separated, I'm now in a better position to look after our daughter, as I'm away from my wife, I have a full time job and a secure place to live. Just before my last contact with my daughter, November last year, I found The Legal Company online, contacted them and spoke with Milton Firman, he sounded really nice, understanding and said that he would help in anyway he could. We needed firstly to get an appeal form sent to the courts to stop my daughter being adopted, we had until the 27th February 2019, eventually after me moaning at Milton to get the form sent he finally sent it on the 25th February 2019, however, a few days later I received this form back from the courts as it was not fully filled in and couldn't be accepted. By this point the 27th had passed and my hopes and dreams had gone completely.
    Since November last year Milton has had to get this form sent, but no, he leaves it until the last minute and fluffs it up completely, he can't even fill a form out properly. I've now lost my daughter until she's at least 16.
    I paid this useless person £300 and was about to send him a further £500, luckily I didn't send him the full £1650 all in one go.
    I will catch this fraudster and I will get him stopped, one way or another I will do it.
    Anyone looking for legal representation or even just advice, DO NOT GO TO THE LEGAL COMPANY OR MILTON FIRMAN unless you want nothing to happen and you don't mind losing tons of money.
  • hollydays
    Forumite
    That's very sad.
  • Thank you, the only thing I can do now is fight against this fraudulent fool of a man, he's picked the wrong person this time, I am going to take things as far as I can, the police, the legal ombudsman even Watchdog, I will keep pushing to get him stopped, I will take it through every media if I truly have too, he won't win this fight.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback