www.the-legal-company.co.uk / Milton Firman - Experiences?

Options

Comments

• Kelly_lilly
    Options
    Stay away from anything to do with him, he is a fraud and preys on people that are vulnerable and have experienced financial trauma. He comes across as being kind on the phone and offers advice for free but a nasty piece of work just check the first page of google for the information you need and how many companies that he has been with that has dissolved over the years. He may seem cheap but that is for a reason and has no interest with helping with any cases, he just wants to take your money and run regardless of the circumstances.PLEASE stay away. My sister was left with nothing because of him he took every last penny knowing for well she has two children.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 May 2019 at 10:53PM
    Options
    Yes this thread probably is on the first page of google, so it's a bit of a pointless warning.
  • rsbk
    rsbk Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you everyone as I was about to trust this ‘legal company’ none other than Milton himself offering his services to me for a fixed fee. Glad i Googled the company name before proceeding
  • theresaduggan
    Options
    Visit ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) website where you are able to leave your comment regarding this person/firm who has been scamming people into believing he can act as a solicitor for them, even though he was struck off in 2006..
  • mikekung
    mikekung Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 31 October 2019 at 12:17PM
    Options
    Well I have to laugh here although its not funny. I and my wife had a very distressing problem so I googled legal advice and up pops The legal company. I was in very bad health with collapsed lungs and had this serious problem. I called the London number and spoke to a lady his so called secretary, whom then transferred me to Milton, he listened to my case and said well Im your saviour, no win no fee, I felt the whole world lift off my shoulders, we even went out for a family celebration. I then called a Birmingham number the next day and hey presto Milton answered it? after the conversation he stated he had the best Barrister in the country but would need £500 as a security deposit but not to worry we would get it back. As soon as we finished the call I rang the London office number, That's when I sussed it all out because he answered the phone?? now that was impossible to be in London and Birmingham at the same time, I then did searches on him this man is a total fraudster and preys on very vulnerable people. If your reading this Milton I have a few surprises for you, I know where you live with your corrupt girlfriend and partner in crime, I know where you eat and drink, but this is the scary bit Milton, I speak fluent Thai and have many big connections in Thailand. I know all about your Thai sidekick out in Asia, I dare you to travel to Thailand your going to the Bangkok Hilton hotel mate for a very long time, now I suggest you get in touch with me to sort this out your not getting away with this one. Keep pressing this public lets get this man what he deserves see you in court Milton
  • theresaduggan
    Options
    He is also on Linked-In and Twitter
  • Craig2323
    Options
    Hi there
    Can i ask did you go through with what youbsaid and what was the outcome?
  • Craig2323
    Options
    Hi there.

Can i ask you what happened because my friend is dealing with him now and i want to warn her
  • uspto123
    Options
    Craig2323 said:
    Hi there.

Can i ask you what happened because my friend is dealing with him now and i want to warn her
    I contacted him in August of last year. Didn't know that there was a long file of consumer complaint about him. True to form, he seems and sounded helpful - enough to entice you to give him your case. But he has not done anything and later on almost impossible to get hold of. Keeps on promising to call you back and he never does. Forget this. Find another solicitor quickly to replace him if you want your case handled correctly.
  • uspto123
    Options
    Mancunian said:
    Anyone any good or bad experiences of this company or Milton Firman?
    Stay away. He does sound like he is a nice person and this is why I gave him my case in August 2019. My case has not moved since; he does not respond and actually endangers your position because of non action.  I should have checked for reviews first. What a waste of time he is!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback