Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You will be perfect for this job x
    :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

I agree:T:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I agree:T:T:T:T

Are you feeling poorly???
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    Are you feeling poorly???
    :D:D:D:D:D

What agreeing with you?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening everyone
    Stuffed full of rice pudding! It was lovely though- just decided at random to make some :D Have had a manic day- nice to be relaxing!
    Today’s food:
    B: HEXB 2 x HiFi plus 3 syns for another (guess who was really hungry at group :rotfl:) Apple, pear, water
    L: Jacket spud, beans and salad. Apple. Water
    T: SW ready meal Chinese Banquet Rice with green beans, carrots, cauliflower and peas. Spiced rice pudding (3.5) with jam (0.5) HEXA Alpro Choc Soya Milk (+1.5)
    S: Toast and jam (5.5)
    Syns: 14
    Im off to do the dishes before I doze off :D
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    What agreeing with you?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am sure you have oppositional defiance syndrome!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 March 2018 at 12:34AM
    Options
    My goodness, it!!!8217;s been a busy day on here.

I!!!8217;m logging a gain of 0.4lbs, not as much as I!!!8217;d expected, so I!!!8217;ll have to be extra careful this week. One of my friends is unwell, so that!!!8217;s one challenge avoided. Thanks for doing the chart, Kathryn.

Too cold
    But, bubbs, the people, like beanie, are warm! I think beanie and I might have to kidnap you!

I have done 27500 steps today....
    Sunshine, I don!!!8217;t think I do that in a year, lol. Just saw beanie!!!8217;s comment !!!8211; I!!!8217;m with her!

Well done, jayne (magic loss) and Mrs_R (every little helps).

Congrats, p00hsticks, for SOTW.

I think you!!!8217;ll do a great job as Kathryn!!!8217;s aide de camp, Chrisv. And I did say above that beanie is a friendly person so she will be a perfect person for meet and greet.

Denise, sorry you!!!8217;re off colour.

I know you're on your hols, maman, but just heard that Pellegrino has got the heave. How do you feel about that? I'm a bit sorry for him as the best players had been sold off.

Breakfast: hexb toast with sardines
    Lunch: pasta, courgette, mushrooms, chicken, pesto (1 ½ ), ff Greek yogurt with cooked chicken, a pear
    Snack: Tower Gate Arctic bar (7)
    Dinner: fried egg, 2 Heck chicken Italia sausages (1), ½ small gammon steak, beans, ff Skyr raspberry yogurt
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • bubbs
    Options
    I am sure you have oppositional defiance syndrome!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Might have if i knew what it meant:rotfl::rotfl:
    greentiger wrote: »
    My goodness, it’s been a busy day on here.

I’m logging a gain of 0.4lbs, not as much as I’d expected, so I’ll have to be extra careful this week. One of my friends is unwell, so that’s one challenge avoided. Thanks for doing the chart, Kathryn.

Too cold
    But, bubbs, the people, like beanie, are warm! I think beanie and I might have to kidnap you!

I have done 27500 steps today....
    Sunshine, I don’t think I do that in a year, lol. Just saw beanie’s comment – I’m with her!

Well done, jayne (magic loss) and Mrs_R (every little helps).

Congrats, p00hsticks, for SOTW.

I think you’ll do a great job as Kathryn’s aide de camp, Chrisv. And I did say above that beanie is a friendly person so she will be a perfect person for meet and greet.

Denise, sorry you’re off colour.

I know you're on your hols, maman, but just heard that Pochettino has got the heave. How do you feel about that? I'm a bit sorry for him as the best players had been sold off.

Breakfast: hexb toast with sardines
    Lunch: pasta, courgette, mushrooms, chicken, pesto (1 ½ ), ff Greek yogurt with cooked chicken, a pear
    Snack: Tower Gate Arctic bar (7)
    Dinner: fried egg, 2 Heck chicken Italia sausages (1), ½ small gammon steak, beans, ff Skyr raspberry yogurt
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes
    Beanie is yes :A , infact i think we all are here :D you will have to find me first:p:rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Did I mention that I discovered Nestles do orange mini eggs in a bag :love::love:

I had appapuncture today?
    On one side of the muscles in my back :love::love:
    The other side next week!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Did I mention that I discovered Nestles do orange mini eggs in a bag :love::love:

I had appapuncture today?
    On one side of the muscles in my back :love::love:
    The other side next week!

No you didnt , have you tried them?:rotfl:
    Does you back feel any better?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    My back(one side) hasent felt this good in years.
    Wonder how long it will last?

I may have treated myself to a wee bag bubbs.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure