Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    :T on your loss kathrynha. I know you want to dash around to up your steps but do try not to get stressed. Take some time for yourself.:)

Time for myself???? :huh: What's that?

Seriously, I am trying to fit in some me time, and finding that when I purposefully do planned exercise (like swimming last weekend) that it helps to de-stress me and gives me time to think and sort stuff out in my mind.

Am thinking I might have to give up on the body magic for a while though :(
    Zebras rock
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    2 lb off for me this week. Happy with that after quite a stressful week.
    Also half way to my silver body magic

:T:T:T:T:T
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Time for myself???? :huh: What's that?

Seriously, I am trying to fit in some me time, and finding that when I purposefully do planned exercise (like swimming last weekend) that it helps to de-stress me and gives me time to think and sort stuff out in my mind.

Am thinking I might have to give up on the body magic for a while though :(

You have inspired me to get off my bum..... just walked/run the dog 5 km.

The dog is exhausted.... and all I can say is that I am not cooking tea... in fact I do not think I am going to ever eat again if this is what it takes... :o:o then there is a little voice in the back of my head telling me it will get easier and keep it up...:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    So my total free food diet has ended, and I have succumbed to a sprinkle of cheese... not enough to measure (I need some decent scales to weigh me and food!)

I had bought 500g of ASDA 30% Less Fat Mature Cheese which is 17 Syn's per 100g... I wonder how long 500g will last me.... hoping that this does the full 9 weeks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Glad im not a cheese fiend
    We had chicken and prawn stir fry tonight was delicious :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Evening all & a belated thanks to Kathrynha for the chart.

I'm struggling this week - I could really succumb to temptation given half a chance which hasn't been helped by the fact I haven't been swimming this week.....though I did go tonight but for some reason the pool was shut.

I'm going away again this weekend ....it's our anniversary on Friday so I'm being taken up to N.Wales so plan on climbing Snowden on Saturday - does that count as body magic ??
  • bubbs
    Options

I'm struggling this week - I could really succumb to temptation given half a chance which hasn't been helped by the fact I haven't been swimming this week.....though I did go tonight but for some reason the pool was shut.

I'm going away again this weekend ....it's our anniversary on Friday so I'm being taken up to N.Wales so plan on climbing Snowden on Saturday - does that count as body magic ??

I have been hungry today but my fault didnt take any breakfast, so had my ham salad for breakfast:rotfl::rotfl: then a punnet of strawberries and an alpen light for lunch
    You are not in northants are you? as a pool here is closed
    I am sure climbing Snowden will count:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options

May be you need a blow out for your anniversary (you deserve it.... keeping married is not easy!)

:D:D:D
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I have been hungry today but my fault didnt take any breakfast, so had my ham salad for breakfast:rotfl::rotfl: then a punnet of strawberries and an alpen light for lunch
    You are not in northants are you? as a pool here is closed
    I am sure climbing Snowden will count:T:T

No I'm in deepest darkest Wales lol.

Hubby did ask whether I wanted to go up by the train & walk down but I'm determined to walk up it !
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    May be you need a blow out for your anniversary (you deserve it.... keeping married is not easy!)

:D:D:D

Oh we've had our moments.....went through a stage of buying £1 plates as it was like a Greek wedding :rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Oh we've had our moments.....went through a stage of buying £1 plates as it was like a Greek wedding :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: how many yrs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure