MSE Pregnancy Club 22

Options

Comments

• Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sitting here crying - not for any particular reason other than I'm scared OH is going to think I'm so lazy & hate me forever. He works so hard, then comes home to do more jobs as we've been moved into our new house less than 3 weeks. I'm home all day, don't get up until about 11am (I only seem to sleep well after 6am), potter around but don't seem to get anything done, going out makes me feel ill (I've had a bad cold as well as feeling like a beached whale with SPD).

I've had fruit soaking for our Christmas Cake which I should have made today but can't summon up the energy to stand in the kitchen. Have done a few bits of ironing and popped out for milk & stamps but other than that I've wasted my day on here. I don't even feel like cooking dinner but don't feel I can ask OH to do it as soon as he walks in the door.

Sorry for rant, just hormones I guess but needed to share :(

C xx
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TMI coming now.....

I think i have a small prolapes unterus... what am i going to do about that?

I had really really bad constipation earlier in the week and when i finally went it killed and since then down below has felt odd and doesnt look right.
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • jenjade
    Options
    oh no everyone has gone off having babies and abandoned me
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • Skint_Catt
    Options
    Still here but prepping dinner so I don't feel quite so guilty.

I think I'd phone someone (midwife?) straight away - that doesn't sound good jenjade!

C xx
  • Puzzledbubbles
    Options
    Hi All,

Emilia Anne was born at 7:21 yesterday morning weighing 7lb 2oz

Hope everyone is well and labour vibes to those that need them, will post more soon

Puzzled x
  • Skint_Catt
    Options
    Congrats puzzled! Great name :D
    C xx
  • jenjade
    Options
    Hi All,

Emilia Anne was born at 7:21 yesterday morning weighing 7lb 2oz

Hope everyone is well and labour vibes to those that need them, will post more soon

Puzzled x

Congratulations! lovely name ;-)
  • *Redhead*
    Options
    Congratulations Puzzled.

Hope you and baby are both well... Xxx
  • Elmo1985
    Options
    Congrats Puzzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been for 40 week check up today, bambino's only 3/5ths engaged :( and apparently ive got a high glucose level in my urine - midwife asked 'hmmmmm have you been eating anything sugary?' 'no' 'any biscuits?' 'no' 'hmmmmm' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? So i dont know if thats a problem or not????

Booked in for a sweep for next thursday - sick as a chip :( Getting a kebab for tea for a treat. mmmm.
    Sealed Pot challenge" member #1342 Online Saver £60.00
    :mad:DEMONS :mad:: Lookagain £1358 // Debenhams £
    [STRIKE]767[/STRIKE] // Cap1 [STRIKE]£141.00[/STRIKE] // OD £800.00
    Official DFW Nerd #1385 - Proud to be dealing with my debt!
    Pay one debt 2012! £0 / £800

:jBaby Girl born 25/09/11:j

• seafarers_wife
    Options
    Im going to have the hissy fit to end all hissy fits tomorrow.

Just had a phonecall from my manager wanting to know why i did 8 - 12 today and not my scheduled shift! well you muppet thats because a few weeks ago you offered to keep me on part time hours till i went on maternity leave due to the problems and the amount of appointsments im having and last week i mentioned it to you and you said to do 8 - 12 and they would sort out my shifts in time!

so now it turns out ive got to cancel everything ive got booked tomorrow afternoon and go to work the shift thats been scheduled for me, baring in mind he has had 3 weeks to sort out my shifts. it wasnt a problem till i mentioned i had the docs at 12.15 and needed to leave slightly early tomorrow to make the appointment.

Im so angry and he had better be prepared for me tomorrow as im going to tear him a new one. im tempted to get the doc to sign me off as i honestly cant deal with the incompetence of the idiots that work there and they are stressing me out which i dont need on top of everything else that is going on both with this pregnancy and in life in general at the moment.

he can go and jump, as i am not doing any other shift apart form 8 - 12 as i am NOT cancelling every appointment that ive already rearanged due to my shift changing and that is multiple apointments over the next few weeks some pregnancy related and some not, but tough.

I have 10 days of work left so its not long to go in the grand scheme of things, but seriously ive been open and honest with him about everything im dealing with at the moment and he knows what a hormonal mess i am yet thinks something like this isnt a problem. well screw all the unpaid overtime ive done the past few weeks, i want paying for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure