MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• fizzypop
    fizzypop Posts: 150 Forumite
    edited 29 April 2018 at 10:33AM
    Options
    Login 10.24am and received the following:

"We are sorry. An error appears trying to load the resume of your account. Please try again."

This is using the new login on tsb.co.uk
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    For anyone who still has difficulty in logging in via the website, are you navigating to the log in page through a bookmark or by doing a new Google search each time?

I can!!!8217;t log in through a bookmark and that!!!8217;s because the website address has changed, so I need to set up a new bookmark before I can use it.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • iris
    iris Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I can access my accounts, however, my credit card account is still not correct - can't access any of my c/c statements, neither is my credit card account showing date when payment should be made. Hopefully it will all go through correctly next week.
  • hollie.weimeraner
    Options
    For anyone who still has difficulty in logging in via the website, are you navigating to the log in page through a bookmark or by doing a new Google search each time?

I can!!!8217;t log in through a bookmark and that!!!8217;s because the website address has changed, so I need to set up a new bookmark before I can use it.

We are sorry. An error appears trying to load the resume of your account. Please try again.:mad:
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    MOGGY47 wrote: »
    Now Sunday 29 april, no access to my account since Friday 19 that's ten days. Still getting the restricted message and like others, despite lots of attempts. There is no word that actually describes how appalling this is. Denying access to my money, not knowing what is happening, whether bills are being paid, income received is so stressful. But what can i do if I can;t even get onto the site!!! .

You’re not by any chance trying to log in via the old website are you? It’s still showing an old unavailable message but the new one’s working relatively normally for me.
  • Be_Happy
    Be_Happy Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thought I was one of the lucky ones. I've had no trouble logging in during the week and all account info was correct. However today I can load in and get put on a 'holding list' but then get the same message as above - 'We are sorry. An error appears trying to load the resume of your account. Please try again.' - Have tried refreshing page several times, but makes no difference.

Assume it is just number trying to access just now.
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Be_Happy wrote: »
    Thought I was one of the lucky ones. I've had no trouble logging in during the week and all account info was correct. However today I can load in and get put on a 'holding list' but then get the same message as above - 'We are sorry. An error appears trying to load the resume of your account. Please try again.' - Have tried refreshing page several times, but makes no difference.

Assume it is just number trying to access just now.

I had the same problem this morning. I have got in sporadically during the week, always on a holding list. I can see my accounts on the app, but it won't let me transfer any money.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • hollie.weimeraner
    Options
    Is it just me wondering why the regulator or government aren’t getting involved in this fiasco. I’m fortunate in that I only use the bank for savings accounts but it’s caused misery for a lot of people, ruining businesses and in at least one case a wedding.
  • Fingerbobs
    Fingerbobs Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Prudent wrote: »
    I had the same problem this morning. I have got in sporadically during the week, always on a holding list. I can see my accounts on the app, but it won't let me transfer any money.

Are you just seeing the string "holdingList" at the end of the URL in your browser's location bar? Are you sure that doesn't just mean it's showing you a list of the accounts you hold?
  • EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fingerbobs wrote: »
    Are you just seeing the string "holdingList" at the end of the URL in your browser's location bar? Are you sure that doesn't just mean it's showing you a list of the accounts you hold?

^ This.

The tab says "Holding list" because it should display a list of your account holdings.

It doesn't mean you are "on hold"
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family